+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ep 6 Recap - How to Turn Your Trish into Trash.

Love the recap, this just kills me:

How do you even make the leap from calling something Buddy to thinking about using it as bait? Unless it’s Jon?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

That was great. Thank you

I love that line, too... along with the "rustling perm".

Fluff, you are queen of the recaps. (I'm not sure what that entitles you, but it sounds special..) Thanks for another great recap!

Fluff Babycakes..you're killing me honey....

Jon lights his canon, the flame splutters and dies before the ball is expelled. Jon goes to the front of the canon, sticks his face in just as the fuse sparks back to life. The ball thunders out of the barrel, smacks him straight in the face and propels him into another continent. Ok, that was Yosemite Sam, but it would have been far more interesting than the actual outcome of his turn. Yes, of course he missed.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Fantastic as always, fluff! The title itself made me laugh!

Osten tries to cheer them up with “hey, at least we don’t have to carry all that heavy food”.

It would take me all day to quote all my favorite parts. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by bobmac
    Outstanding job. Too much to quote.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Jon is wearing a scarf that says “Fair” at one end and “Play” at the other. I have not seen that before and can only assume someone has fashioned that for him since they have been on the island. I would deem that inappropriate use of the sewing machine and supplies and would fully support Jiff’s decision to remove it from their possession.
    Loved your cartoon allusions, too. And too many more great lines to cite. Absolutely awesome recap!

FORT Fogey
    Here are some quotes:
    Trish feels the need to get all “Silas”, delivering a pep talk to the rest of the tribe. She doesn’t sink to one knee, mercifully.

It’s pirate themed as ever but rather than the far more entertaining concept of firing canons at each other, the tribes will be firing at four targets in their opponents tribal colour.

Jiff begins his commentary by stating “Savage and Jon are getting loaded”, completely passing up the chance to add, it’s the first time Jon has been loaded without a bottle in his hand. You really must capitalize on these opportunities when they present, Jiff.

Jon goes to the front of the canon, sticks his face in just as the fuse sparks back to life. The ball thunders out of the barrel, smacks him straight in the face and propels him into another continent. Ok, that was Yosemite Sam, but it would have been far more interesting than the actual outcome of his turn. Yes, of course he missed.

Osten tries to cheer them up with “hey, at least we don’t have to carry all that heavy food”.

There really is no other way to describe Jon’s actions than by referencing cartoons.

All the while, Osten is nowhere to be seen, so I guess the pelican must have come back.

Jonny Fairplay finally wins something, the “Facial Expression of the Season”, award for his presentation of “Ohhhhhhh shit”.
    Had some time on my hands to quote! Nice job as always! And the title is very funny. fluff you rock!

fluff, you have done it again. Great recap!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Newbie
    You are without a doubt the most entertaining writer I have read in a long time. Let me add to the 1001 times you've already heard this...YOU SHOULD PUBLISH!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast