+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: will rupert be the next off the drake tribe?

I am sure he is going soon because he is too powerful, but I hate it because he is my favorite Survivor in a long while. Tina is my all-time favorite...had her picked to win Australia from the get-go.

There is still a long way to go before the show is over. Drake needs to make a decision on their alliances because your tribe or alliance needs to win an IC to guarantee staying in the game. Rupert is needed because the Morgan alliance may have an edge on physical challenges and the Drakes would be picked off. I think you should vote weak off and then strong pre-merge and then do the same after a merge if there is one. Unless Ryano allies with some Drakes, I think voting Rupert out should be held off on for a few days, with Shawn and Jon being better targets. The Morgan alliance would have no problem voting Rupert out at some point, so right now the focus should be on unifying and winning immunity.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I believe, too, that Rupert will last until merge, Drake simply needs him to get to merge. And, he should not be the first person to be voted out of merged tribe either if Drake wants to vote out all of Morgan. And if it is up to Morgan's they at least have some trust with Rupert, so I doubt they would weed him out first either (if Morgan has the numbers to make this decision). I think Jon is the most expendable person in Drake at the moment, nobody trusts him, and after merge it is important for the original tribes to hold together.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

It is not a given that Rupert would win multiple IC's. They are not all strength, some are mental.
    Exactly, and some are the kind that allow everyone to gang up on one person, or eliminate them in a certain order. That type of challenge is always bad luck for someone who needs to win immunity. Dave from Amazon being the most recent victim.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I absolutely hate those types of challenges. Fortunately Survivor doesn't do that as much as shows like BB do and just thinking about poor Nate makes me sad.... and I'm off topic.

Carry on.... Rupert, Everyone's Hero or Big Bad Man?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I vote for Hero!!! (I'm a little biased as you can tell)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123