+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pelican tastes like chicken?

Also knowing that it was Rupert that did it....bugs. Cause he's an animal lover. I can't imagine him being that darned hungry yet to have to slay a pelican.

Honestly...even being realllly hungry..I wouldn't look at a pelican as a good thing to eat.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Also knowing that it was Rupert that did it....bugs. Cause he's an animal lover. I can't imagine him being that darned hungry yet to have to slay a pelican.

Honestly...even being realllly hungry..I wouldn't look at a pelican as a good thing to eat.

Rupert is pretty comfortable shooting that spear-gun into the guts of fish. he strikes me more as "one with nature" than an animal lover.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Rupert is pretty comfortable shooting that spear-gun into the guts of fish. he strikes me more as "one with nature" than an animal lover.

Yeah, you might be right. I just assumed he was a lover of animals just cause of the snake thing.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Osten would do well not to spend much time shapening the machete. Doing that too much might have been a big contributor to Matthew losing to Jenna
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Wow!

This thread was my first post here. I learned quite a bit, and appreciate all the responses and the ensuing discussion.

This is quite a community.

Thanks, everybody!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I agree, he looks like one of those kinds of guys. Love nature, live off the land and reap the bounty (Not in a Ted Nugent sort of way). I think the incident with the snake was basic human decency, he saw an injured little critter, and did his best to help it.
    Also, welcome Fossil, you are right, this is a good community.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Osten would do well not to spend much time shapening the machete. Doing that too much might have been a big contributor to Matthew losing to Jenna
    Too funny.. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil
    Wow!

This thread was my first post here. I learned quite a bit, and appreciate all the responses and the ensuing discussion.

This is quite a community.

Thanks, everybody!
    to FORT, Fossil. Hope you stick around.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234