+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Spoiler Vidcaps.

It looks like the tribes will compete against each other involving past booted members. And it will mostly depend on these booted members to help them out win (or lose) the game.

My other speculation, since Burton is carrying a flag is that there will be a 3rd tribe sans Trisha (since i don't see her there although it will be unfair to her to be not included in this 3rd tribe). The merge will not happen just yet.

Another one would be one of the remaining members will be given a chance to quit and Osten will take it while the members of the 3rd tribe will compete to take his place and so Lil will win it.

I'm not liking this. I hope that the Survivors coming back don't have too large of an impact on the game. The rule has always been "screw the survivors you kick off before jury, but then be diplomatic".

When the merge-time rules change as in previous Survivors, that's not too drastic, since the "be careful what you say" strategy should always be applied (Shee-Ann had problems with that). Letting pre-jury kicked off Survivors influencing future decisions however is too big a change, in my opinion.

But that may not happen, from the shots we're seeing, it looks like the kicked off Survivors will be participating in a challenge. If they can only compete and not talk, then previous strategies remain valid and that's not too big a deal.

As to the challenge, it looks like it could either be a Morgan vs Drake vs Kicked-Off Survivors 3 way challenge. Or maybe Each tribe gets to pick a member of the kicked out pool one at a time to help them in a 2 way challenge. It could also be that both tribes will compete together against the kicked off survivors. In any case the actual challenge looks interesting.

By the way, Jonas I did see Trish in the CBS preview clip.
    Last edited by Zaius; 10-24-2003 at 04:36 PM.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Trish is definitely there in some capacity Jonas, she was in anotehr vidcap that was just too fuzzy to copy over.
    That does mean the booted members tribe has one more person, so perhaos they just have to sit someone out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Trish is there, fluff didn't post the pic that was a close up of her face.

I personally think a monumental decision would be a tie at the merge and the bootee then deciding officially how the game will play out by voting out a Drake member or a Morgan member.

I'm with you on this Zaius, not loving this turn of events at all.

I don't generally like the idea of booted people coming back into shows.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    ANY reality show that brings the voted out/cast out/booted out/"foreva" people back to the game.. lowers the bar.. imho.

They were voted out for a reason, and I think it takes away the credibility and integrity of the show by giving them another shot at possibly winning.

Think about it if you were one of the ones kicking ass throughout the game, only to have ohhh...say....Lillian to win. Makes no sense at all, and I'd be pissed.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Wheather he bootee wins, if they were deserving enough, is up to the jury. Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    I'm not liking this. I hope that the Survivors coming back don't have too large of an impact on the game. The rule has always been "screw the survivors you kick off before jury, but then be diplomatic".
    MB likes to mess with what the Survivors "think" the rules are.

Even in Survivor, Thumper's father's rule is always appropriate -

"If you can't say somethin nice, don't say nuttin at all."

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm with you on this Zaius, not loving this turn of events at all.

I don't generally like the idea of booted people coming back into shows.

*Cough*Paradisehotel*Cough*

Ok, on one of the pictures, is that a new flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    ANY reality show that brings the voted out/cast out/booted out/"foreva" people back to the game.. lowers the bar.. imho.

They were voted out for a reason, and I think it takes away the credibility and integrity of the show by giving them another shot at possibly winning.

Think about it if you were one of the ones kicking ass throughout the game, only to have ohhh...say....Lillian to win. Makes no sense at all, and I'd be pissed.
    I agree.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast