+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All survivor seasons: Best? Worst?

All survivor seasons: Best? Worst?

What was your favorite survivor and your least favorite survivor?

My favorite one will ALWAYS be the first survivor. Even if the following seasons get harder and they try to throw in more twists, it will never compare to the first one. When I see the castaways for the first time I usually compare them to the original ones and say, "That's the Colleen, That's the Sue" etc etc.

The first one one led the way for all the rest of the seasons. It started the alliance making with the infamous Richard Hatch and now it's the norm of the show. It was fresh and new and no one knew what to expect from it. And I won't forget Colleen's final words..."Be nice to each other, Play fair."

My least favorite had to be Survivor Africa. I can't even tell you the names except for Ethan. I stuck through it, but it really wasn't all that good.
    "One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money."
    -Edgar Watson Howe

Quote Originally Posted by Fable
    What was your favorite survivor and your least favorite survivor?

My favorite one will ALWAYS be the first survivor. Even if the following seasons get harder and they try to throw in more twists, it will never compare to the first one. When I see the castaways for the first time I usually compare them to the original ones and say, "That's the Colleen, That's the Sue" etc etc.

The first one one led the way for all the rest of the seasons. It started the alliance making with the infamous Richard Hatch and now it's the norm of the show. It was fresh and new and no one knew what to expect from it. And I won't forget Colleen's final words..."Be nice to each other, Play fair."

My least favorite had to be Survivor Africa. I can't even tell you the names except for Ethan. I stuck through it, but it really wasn't all that good.

We share the same sentiments about the first Survivor. In my heart it will always be the best, but I have to say that I totally loved Survivor: Outback, and this years series is shaping up to take a very very very close second. Just like the original Survivor set the trends for the others that came after it....I have a feeling that this series: Pearl Islands will set new standards and forever change the way the game is played. In my opinion it's just that good, and will only get better. It's a keg of dynamite weighting to explode. I don't know when, but it's coming.

I never saw the fourth series, but I can say based on what I have heard it wouldn't have been high on my list for my favorite, but I can also say I can't rank it as a least favorite either. Sooooo, I will have to say that my LEAST favorite Survivor series to date is without a doubt Survivor: Amazon. Although their were a hand full of interesting people I thought it was boring for the most part, and filled with a bunch of whiners. To top it off.....I do not like the fact that Jenna won, and even worse....I hate that Heidi got as far as she did. I couldn't take her at all.

FORT Regular
    My favorite survivor season has got to be Season 2: The Australian outback! That season had Jerri, Colby, Alicia, Amber and Elizabeth ..my all time favorite player is Colby and the all time favorite vixen was Jerri... I loved the way she stirred up trouble.

The best moment was when the Ogakor and Kucha members went into the merge even and they had to keep it a secret of who got a previous vote. It was a great tribal council to watch with votes even and along tribal alliances but in the end Jeff Varner got voted off! The was the best show ever. It was intense!!

My least favorite was Season 3: Africa. I don't remember much from it besides Ethan winning and also I don't remember much of season 4 either.

This season has been great!

I didn't watch the First survivor... but I usually like Survivors that are located on beaches... I think its because the challenges are better.. I mean that's a bit part of it. Of course the strategies are also fun to watch too... but I'm enjoying this season

But what I start to not like is that people don't suffer too much of the environment its mostly strategies... friendships etc. I remember in Australia they even ran out of rice... floods that was fun to watch too

It's so hard to say which I like the best and the least...maybe cause I have a crappy memory. But I must agree with lalol, as time goes by with the new Survivor's..they eat constantly!! Not a lot of hardship going on...especially last year. They were ALWAYS sitting around eating something.

Not that I want everyone to starve to death...I just think it's getting easier for the contestants.

Who knows though, I'm not there.... although I'd LOVE to be on Survivor.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I didn't start watching S1 until the episode where Gervace was voted out, so although I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially Rudy's "I dunno" video challenge, I really didn't get into it.

But then S2-Amazon hooked me!! There was a great mix of personalities in that series. I was disappointed that Kimmi ratted on Debb's vote against Jeff Varner as I thought he was a great player and could have gone far.

S3-Africa's challenges and environment were quickly forgotten, but T-Bird and Lex are two of my favorite all time Survivors. It had a couple of awesome rewards too, the Hot Air Balloon ride and Ethan's visit to the village to barter a goat.

S4-Marqueses is probably my least favorite as there was the Rotu-gang-of-4, the lazy Rob, Sean, Sarah and Vecepia (won't go THERE), Neleh's breath mint AND the purple rock of death. The only redeeming features were Kathy and Paschal. I can still see him running up and down the beach in his wild getup waving the flag for the SOS signal challenge.

S5-Thailand had Brian, Brian, and Brian, which was three Brians too much. He may have been a brilliant game player, but he was like a machine. I like a little humanity in a player.

S6-Amazon was a hoot. I of course didn't like Jenna winning, but I thoroughly enjoyed Matt's cluelessness and the way he developed, although I was disappointed in his performance at the final TC. I liked Deena and Rob too.

So far S7-Pearl Islands is going to ranked high. I hope it stays that way.

Here is my list, favorite to least, not including S7:

S2, S1, S3, S6, S5, S4

OhHh I love this thread...Although I never watched Survivor: Pulau Tiga...

Yeah, Survivor 2: Australian Outback has been my favorite ever! Even when other seasons seem to fade away, I can NOT forget about Colby, Jerri, Mike, Alicia and Kimmi, Chef Keith...AHH! Haha, my total favorite season EVER...The perfect mix of great drama and a cast of diverse and interesting characters! I loved Survivor: Australian Outback! That got me hooked!

Survivor 3: Africa was forgettable...Being a Survivor fanatic, I can't even remember half of the cast...this was my least favorite, considering the lack of an exciting setting, and a redundant cast of characters...Ethan was going to win since Episode 2...

As far as the others, I was not particularly pleased with S5: Thailand, the non-merge, and the winner...S4 was great with the storyline, although the least deserving winner of all came out of Marquesas...S6: The Amazon was pretty good! Although I was really displeased with Jena beating out Matt at the end in a 6 to 1 vote...

Pearl Islands is gonna ROCK! If it hasn't already, it's only gonna get better, and will be just as good as Australia! I can't wait to see what unfolds next with the third tribe and all...

So yeah, in order:

S2: Australia
    S6: The Amazon
    S4: Marquesas
    S5: Thailand
    S3: Africa

Pearl Islands is gonna be in the top 2 pretty soon!

.: Estella and Bob found love on The Bachelor! :.
    .: Ryan O. will mount an upset on Survivor: Pearl Islands :.
    .: Brian H. did not find love on Boy Meets Boy :.
    .: Dawn Marie did not win 1 million dollars on The Family :.
    .: Kelly and Jon did NOT win TAR :.
    .: Congrats to Reichen and Chip! :.
    .: Rocco DiSpirito will be fired from Rocco's :.

Rab
    Survivor: Australia and Thailand are tied for first and the first season would be second. Africa sucked with no water challenges.

i enjoyed survivor thailand~
    the non merge,and robb wif two Bs getting whiny when bitten by some sea creature... there's not much water in africa for a water challenge
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Australia has always been my favorite, (I just couldn't stand Hatch). I loved Tina and Colby. Pearl Islands, though, is really creeping up there. I've had the most to say about it; so one could argue I'm the most involved in it, so it should be my favorite.

Jury's still out: depends on if Osten or Jon wins!
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast