+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Something's Not Right....(Spoiler Speculation)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorPirate
    IF we are going to see a third tribe of some kind, this is the logical place to put it. After all, we have 16 survivors in total with 10 left - 5 on each tribe and 6 in Loser Lodge. It's the most balanced combination they could plan for. In case things got really out of whack, they may have planned on an alternate 8 on 8 after the merge. The trick is how they plan to vote people out. That sounds pretty tricky. Do they have 2 TCs? Do they replace a whole tribe? If so and the "ghost" tribe wins, how do they deal with the extra survivor? We shall see.....

SP
    If speculation is correct, and a third tribe is introduced, it would make perfect sense that in future immunity challenges one tribe would win and two would lose. The two losing tribes would each vote out one of their own. When they get down to, say, a total of five survivors among the three tribes, merge into one tribe and proceed on schedule from there. I think those numbers work out.

The 3rd tribe would be too complicated. I think what will happen is that that Drake and Morgan will compete for the RC. The reward is that you get to pick which castoff you want back. I think Morgan will win it and will pick Lilian.

If the Ghost tribe competes too for the RC, I don't know what their reward would be. I think they get the chance to vote off one member from the merged tribe. That one member in turn would pick who will be his/her replacement.

I don't think Drake would want anyone back despite the included food reward but if they lose the game, the Ghost tribe might pick someone off their tribe. This would give them the incentive not to throw the challenge.

. I think what will happen is that that Drake and Morgan will compete for the RC. The reward is that you get to pick which castoff you want back. I think Morgan will win it and will pick Lilian.
    But we have screenshots of the ghost tribe competing.....................

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    The 3rd tribe would be too complicated.
    Lets make it even more complicated... 3 tribes, if the ghost tribe wins Drake and Morgan vote someone off permanently. Ghost tribe votes someone into their previous tribe with personal immunity until the merge.

If Drake or Morgan win then the losing teams vote someone out permanently including a ghost team member.

It would maintain the overall balance and keep the 39 day schedule.

Yeah... too complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I watched the promo. Jeff seems to be pointing to a group of people with both hands (both Drake and Morgan), then he says "You might be going home." It seems to be referring to a whole group of people rather than individual and threatening Morgan/Drake. Does this mean that if ghost tribe wins, they will replace either whole Morgan or whole Drake?

i dont think it will be fair for the "ghost" tribe to totally replace one tribe...

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    one of the spoiler sites that i read said that all of the people who have been voted out will come back and form a "ghost" tribe. their tribe color will be either maroon or purple. they are coming, supposedly, next week.

if you look really closely at the end of tonight's episode, you will see that one of the challenges from next week has 3 cages: one orange (morgan); one aqua (drake); and one a maroon-ish color.

also, jeff said during the previews for next week's episode something to the effect of "your past will come back to haunt you." does this give us a clue as to whether this 3rd tribe theory is actually true?

guess we'll find out next week...on SURVIVOR!!
    Yeah. I think that makes sense.

its a good thing that this is a 2 part episode

Grrrrrr, it's only Sunday! @@#$$ it Mr. Thursday.....why are you ALWAYS such a slacker? Come on already!!! Grrrrr!

Wow very complicated... maybe they just gave away the ghost tribe just to make us guess and talk about it all the time until Thursday and MB is doing a pretty good job here at least

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast