+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Something's Not Right....(Spoiler Speculation)

I watched the promo. Jeff seems to be pointing to a group of people with both hands (both Drake and Morgan), then he says "You might be going home." It seems to be referring to a whole group of people rather than individual and threatening Morgan/Drake. Does this mean that if ghost tribe wins, they will replace either whole Morgan or whole Drake?
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

FORT Fogey
    What if the three tribes compete for IC, then the losing tribes each have to vote a member out?

Having 2 episodes per week would be very interesting especially since this is done pretty close to the start of sweeps

Premium Member
    I can't believe CBS is giving away the information about the tribe coming back!
    What happened to surprising people?

Hmmm, now, I do like the idea of the "ghost tribe".

As far as surprising people is concerned Shakenbake, I think CBS all but gave up on that three seasons ago.
    During s4, we had two shots of Tammy in promos wearing the immunity necklace, the cast names were leaked on the CBS site before the official naming on the Early show.
    During S5 we had a shot of Brian wearing the necklace in a promo. The fact that everyone was wearing different clothes from the previous TC, when he had alos won, made it obvious he had won immunity again.

Security around this show is getting more and more lax.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Hmmm, now, I do like the idea of the "ghost tribe".

As far as surprising people is concerned Shakenbake, I think CBS all but gave up on that three seasons ago.
    During s4, we had two shots of Tammy in promos wearing the immunity necklace, the cast names were leaked on the CBS site before the official naming on the Early show.
    During S5 we had a shot of Brian wearing the necklace in a promo. The fact that everyone was wearing different clothes from the previous TC, when he had alos won, made it obvious he had won immunity again.

Security around this show is getting more and more lax.
    Aha! Thanks, I missed all this as I haven't watched Survivor since the second year.

I really wish they would go back to security around the show being tight.

Last season a story leaked out about CBS employees betting on Matt and Jenna being the fianl two, sure enough they were.
    The same thing happened the previous season with employees betting on Brian and Clay beign the final two.

As a fan of the show, it bugs me that there seems to be very little emphasis on keeping secrets anymore.
    I have long felt that some of the established spoiler sites were being fed info direct from CBS, if not Mark Burnett's team itself.
    They are just too accurate sometimes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I watched the promo. Jeff seems to be pointing to a group of people with both hands (both Drake and Morgan), then he says "You might be going home." It seems to be referring to a whole group of people rather than individual and threatening Morgan/Drake. Does this mean that if ghost tribe wins, they will replace either whole Morgan or whole Drake?
    hmm...not sure if I really like this idea, but you could be correct. This should be very cool. Can't wait.

Jon seems to be tied up. Rupert wants to kill. Savage and Sandra are stunned.

Love it.

-Randy

im thinking that if there is going to a three tribe...Immunity Challenge will still have one winning tribe...the two loosing tribe will go to Tribal Council and each tribe will vote someone off their tribe...they will probably do this until 6 have been eliminated again then they do the merge...but this theory will conflict with the whole "39" days of being stranded n Pearl Islands...i dunno...I just cant wait till next Thursday...

IF we are going to see a third tribe of some kind, this is the logical place to put it. After all, we have 16 survivors in total with 10 left - 5 on each tribe and 6 in Loser Lodge. It's the most balanced combination they could plan for. In case things got really out of whack, they may have planned on an alternate 8 on 8 after the merge. The trick is how they plan to vote people out. That sounds pretty tricky. Do they have 2 TCs? Do they replace a whole tribe? If so and the "ghost" tribe wins, how do they deal with the extra survivor? We shall see.....

SP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast