+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: 10/23 Show Discussion

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I noticed that too, although it seems like they get nothing else done also. I wondered once also if there were actually multiple treasures, but the third map would only lead to a certain one. I doubt it now, but the other one was well hidden and it wouldn't surprise me if MB tried it.
    Whadda you mean the 3rd one?

I mean third part. At the time I thought it would be interesting if they did this, and if there were different possible treasures or each tribe found different treasures. I'm sure they didn't do that but it would have allowed for more possibilities.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Also, I think that it was a waste to put the final 20 pounds on Rupert before he broke. Rupert was already struggling and the game was young. When Osten went out, Morgan really wanted Rupert out, but it would have helped them more to put the weight on Shawn and let Rupert go out on his own.
    That's a good point you brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    You know--it's amazing how we are still talking aobut that weight competition. It's Monday and I am still thinking about it. Can hardly wait until Survivor on Thursday.
    again. Many of us think about Survivor all week. There are just so many different angles to see the game from.

Was the structure of Morgan's shelter always better than Drake's? Christa and Rupert both made positive remarks about the Morgan shelter when they first saw it. And now, Rupert wanted to make the Drake shelter more like the Morgan shelter by lifting it off the ground.

+ Reply to Thread