+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre-cap Title Guesses - Episode 6

Me? Banned by Drake?

We planned my wake. (twisted, huh?)

FORT Newbie
    Ze waiting I cannot take,
    A pre-cap you must make!

"Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    And, BTW, veejer, did you read my precaps last year? I had a dance contest as one of the Challenges back then. Turns out Matthew was a dance master. Who knew?
    Yes, Paulie, I read most of your precaps last year, but don't recall the dancing one. Are they still around the FORT somewhere? I loved Matthew's domination through his vaporization and mind powers. I especially liked the tower one with the electrical doors. I didn't catch on until this year the connection between the real title and your title. Keep up the good work. I'm anxiously awaiting this weeks.

There's a page in the Survivor archive with links to all of the S6 articles (precaps, recaps, Shadows, Piranha reports, etc.). There's another one in there for S5, too. I don't think the early precaps were as good for S5, though. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to do 'em.

BTW, the title for Episode 6: The Anti-Fake. It only works if you pronounce "The" and "Anti" to rhyme with "Me" and "And My".
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123