+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 10/16 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by willow1800
    I was thinking the same thing tonight, i just wanted to reach into the TV and strangle this guy! I can't stand the way he talks, the way he walks, his gestures...in fact everything about him is nasty! why does the Drake team not see him for what he is, a bag of wind, with a superiour sense of self importance...it seems even Jeff has a dislike for Jon...I looked at Morgan (even Andrew) with a different eye tonight....maybe also because Rupert was there.. Rupert would make it all worthwhile, to see someone like him to walk away with it all..Instead of someone like Jon (heaven forbid if he wins) can someone tell me why they thought Rupert said what he did at TC? i was a little confused why..
    Jon is cast and being edited as the contestant we love to hate. There has to be one every season. 1: Richard. 2: Jerri. 3: Silas or Lindsey or Frank. 4: Boston Rob. 5: Robb, or maybe even Brian. 6: Rob C. and definitely Jenna. Of those contestants, 3 went on to win. Foreshadowing? Or not?

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    Yes, privacy is great, but I like a little TLC too. My husband usually checks to see that my long hair is pulled back out of my face, and flushes the toilet so that I don't have to smell or see the yuck any longer than necessary.

Rupert throwing the sand over it was essentially flushing the toilet. I would have appreciated it.

I agree that I probably wouldn't have wanted to continue the discussion though.

Wow! Falls into the category of more than we wanted to know, methinks.

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    Jon is cast and being edited as the contestant we love to hate. There has to be one every season. 1: Richard. 2: Jerri. 3: Silas or Lindsey or Frank. 4: Boston Rob. 5: Robb, or maybe even Brian. 6: Rob C. and definitely Jenna. Of those contestants, 3 went on to win. Foreshadowing? Or not?
    Hopefully or not. This guy crawls up under my skin and starts an infection every time he talks.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

She claimed thatthe show really has become the Rupert show

So, did she think the show should have been "The Michelle Show?" Please. She is a generic, 22 year old blond. There are a million of them around, just like her. Rupert, on the other hand, is a colossal force of nature.

Namaste.

I didnt hate Frank at all too

+ Reply to Thread