+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with FORT Survivor Acronyms

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar

Need help with FORT Survivor Acronyms

Some people on this board use acronyms in their posts to describe things that have taken place or may take place at a later time on Survivor.
    I understand the need to use these, but there are some that are just plain confusing. Anybody should be able to figure out TC = tribal council IC = Immunity challenge RC = reward challenge i guess, but what is MB? And what is JP (Jeff Probst?)?

Are there other acronyms that the more experienced FORT (Fans of Reality TV)Survivor posters are using? It's a little hard to follow the conversations when these are used and I have no idea what they mean. Just a reminder that there are some 'n00bs' out here......

MB is Mark Burnett, the creator and actual puppetmaster of the show.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    UTR = Under the Radar, a person who plays without making any drama, and hardly even talking. Like Vecepia, Michelle, Trish...
    SO = Significant Other, it has nothing to do with Survivor, but it took me forever to figure out what SO meant.

MB = Mark Burnett! Thanks....I figured it had something to do with a producer but couldnt figure it out.

Scooberoo- Yeah I had some trouble with that one when I stumbled across it on the net at first

EPMB = Evil Pr**k Mark Burnett is another popular one.

Pagonging = when one alliance clearly is eliminating the rest of the tribe with no trouble.

Other than that, I think you covered 'em all.

If you see one you don't understand, feel free to ask. Some phrases are used so often, it's easier to use acronyms, and it's easy to forget that those new to the site, or to Survivor forums in general, may not be able to follow along.

EPMB - that's hilarious!

+ Reply to Thread