+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paulie's Precaps - Episode 5: Ever Won A Gyro?

Great job.

Where was Charo in the precap?????

SP

You crack me up. Thanks for the great laugh.

Another awesome pre-cap.

Well done!

Roy

That was great Paulie, as usual.

Plastic bits arc over his head as the saw works its way through the outer casing, then it hits the screen itself, which spider-webs, then explodes outward in a shower of small glass particles. Jeff shakes his head vigorously, sending glass and plastic flying in all directions.

“Don’t worry, old chum,” he says. “We still need your strength. You’re our greatest weapon in the challenges. Well done.”

The tribes meet again the next day at Snappy Sharkhenge Baying Challduck Beach.

He dashes into the trees, passing a wobbly and white-faced Jeff, who is carrying his white chef’s coat in a tight wad in his left hand.

Excellent job once again.

...your mama

“Don’t worry, old chum,” he says. “We still need your strength. You’re our greatest weapon in the challenges. Well done.”
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    “Ah, there you are, Jon,” Christa says in a bored, matter-of-fact voice. “We thought you were dead.”

Jeff looks at her inquisitively. “You did? Why didn’t you say anything to the crew?”
    She shrugs. “Forgot, I guess.”
    Jeff thinks on the matter for a while, then nods his head. “Yeah, I can see that,” he says.

She points at the tiny plume of blond hair poking out from behind Rupert’s waist.

Jon scampers over to the Drake mat and hides behind Michelle. “They’re mean!” he squeaks.

And secondly, this is brilliant strategy. His tribe will think he’s turned his back on them completely when he shows up to pillage their camp!” He chuckles delightedly and rubs his hands together. “Good-bye, Rupert,” he hisses in a voice of pure evil.

When it completely disappears, Osten bends down and scoops up Rupert’s dress. “Maybe if I took it in a little bit,” he suggests, holding it up to his waist.

Shawn looks back at the group in confusion, then catches sight of Rupert and begins laughing. “Hey,
    Rupert, check out your dress!” he says.
    “Hey, Shawn,” Rupert says. “Check out your torch.” He smiles and waves as Shawn shuffles into the darkness.
    Paulie, yet another fine job.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    . Oh please make it true ...
    Graet recap Paulie.

FORT Fogey
    Paulie, you are a genious! Way to predict the nasty food challenge lol! Your's was by far much grosser though

Thanks! I was actually pretty amused that Darrah saved the day in both my gross food challenge and the one on the show. Cool!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Yeah, I've got to say that Paulies grossed me out way more than the show's. I was pretty impressed with the parallels between the precap and the show though. Way to go Paulie!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast