+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering, who deserves to be in the final four?

At this point, the 4 I'd most want to make the final 4 (most deserving) would probably be Rupert, Christa, Ryano, and maybe Jon. ( I know) I have a feeling though that Morgan will be well represented at the F4 if they can hook on with one or two Drakes after the merge. At this point really the only ones who I don't want in the F4 would be Andrew and Osten.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Hug me!
    Unfortunately Rupert might be the only one who listed here has no chance what so ever to make it to the final 4. He is a physical threat, the first chance they get to vote off Rupert, he is out of there.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I agree Ruben.

Aside from winning every single immunity challenge if/when they make the merge, he better make sure his alliance is mighty dependent on him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    I don't care who the other 3 are but hopefully Johnny Fairplay(jon) makes it to the end, although i think it unlikely.

My choices are the same as Miss Filangi's.

1. Rupert
    2. Christa
    3. Trish or Sandra
    4. Ryan O

Great picks.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Rupert may go far, he is big but I don't think he is fast so he may not be as big of a threat as everyone thinks (plus he is so good at role playing games, he had to be a D & D player when he was younger)

Actually at the moment I just want to see Rupert in the final 4 with 3 other faceless nameless people that I don't care what happens too as long as Rupert wins. May Sandra can be second with Christi third.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I could see Jon going far. He's such an idiot it would be a dream to go against him in the F2.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Rupert of course. I doubt he will make it there, but at least he is holding whole America on his palm it seems, that is an accomplishment, too.

Then maybe Sandra, the last two I can not decide. Jon is entertaining in his ways, I wonder how much of it is real, how much he is playing? He has his moments of clear thought, so maybe he is covering another side of him up? I can't read him, except that he is portrayed annoying as heck. But, that does not mean he would be truly as annoying in his tribemates eyes as he is in our eyes. I guess we will know eventually.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    1) Rupert (no one thought Tom would make it very far, either, but he wound up in the final 4.)

2) Christa/Michelle (still haven't seen enough of Michelle yet to make up my mind. If Christa gets too nice and tries to make friends with everyone, that'll annoy me.)

3) Darrah/Tijuana (I semi like Tijuana, Darrah I like and hope she at least makes the merge, however she might be on my nerves by then.)

4) Ryan O. (Rather see him there than Osten, Andrew or Shawn. Jon might be a smart choice to be in the final 2 with, seeing as how no one likes him, but that didn't work with Rich and I'd hate to see him win. He annoys me so much, entertaining or not, I want him gone.)

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I could see Jon going far. He's such an idiot it would be a dream to go against him in the F2.
    Jon could be the next Rob from Survivor 6. He is definately going far.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast