+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reruns

FORT Newbie

Reruns

Hi group,

Can anyone tell me if the last episode of Survivor will be shown anytime as a rerun. I missed last Thursday's episode due to a funeral and really want to see it.

Thanks.

CBS doesn't usually rerun shows like Survivor unless there's been something that has affected a large block of viewers, such as outages caused by a hurricane or a major blackout (like the one on 8/14).

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    CBS doesn't usually rerun shows like Survivor unless there's been something that has affected a large block of viewers, such as outages caused by a hurricane or a major blackout (like the one on 8/14).

The only shows I know that had one rerun episode are Survivor Pearl Islands and TAR4.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efarmer
    Hi group,

Can anyone tell me if the last episode of Survivor will be shown anytime as a rerun. I missed last Thursday's episode due to a funeral and really want to see it.

Thanks.
    Hello efarmer,
    I feel your pain, my VCR self destructed during the IC :mad:
    It is the first ever episode of Survivor, that I have never seen to fruition.
    As far as I know, there are no re-runs, unless you know someone who tapes it, or, just wait until it re-runs on the Reality Channel. (Whenever the Reality Channel is up and running)

or Kazaa

Are they going to show a new episode tonight, opposite game 7 of the American League Championship Series??
    NBC took West Wing off last night and is airing repeats of Friends and Will & Grace tonight because it's impossible to compete, ratings-wise, with this kind of sports event.
    Thank God I have a TiVo.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

+ Reply to Thread