+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Lillian Morris

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    The comments that were thrown my way weren't nice. This was from mainly the other tribe. I was grateful to Jeff for sticking up for me on a couple of occasions. A true gentleman and his Mother would be proud. I know I was pleased.
    Thanks, John and Lil. A classy lady, indeed.

I don't understand the above quote from the interview though. When would the other tribe make comments about Lil?

FORT Fogey
    Yeah I don't know when the other tribe would have said anything about her either It's a little confusing.

She seems like a really nice person. She complained a little too much and didn't play the game well at all, but she's a very nice person!

I'm only guessing here, since she didn't specify, but during challenges maybe?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Thanks John... and Lil. Great interview
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Another great interview, John.

I, too, was shocked that the other tribe made comments about Lil? That must have been something that wasn't shown on the show?

If we could do it all over, I'd say Ryan S., Lil, Nicole, and possibly Darrah could have made a strong alliance. Ryan and Lil seemed to have a good friendship, it could have taken them far, especially with Ryan's clever strategy.

I've always wondered, after they're kicked off the island, do they get to hang out with other recently ousted Survivors? I know the Jury does, but is this true for the other contestants as well? Did Lil meet up again with Ryan after she departed? Just curious, wondering out loud....
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah I don't know when the other tribe would have said anything about her either It's a little confusing.
    With the way that Burton and Shawn snicker over Rupert's skirt, it wouldn't surprise me if they threw a few snide giggles out there over Lill's Boy Scout regalia right from the first day on the boat together, or at the challenges.

Yes, Zhora, that is exactly what I was thinking. I'm sure her attire was a hot topic of ridicule.

John! Great job with the Lillian interview!

I think it's great the FORT has so much to offer for Survivor fans. Paulie's amazing telegenic pre-caps, fluff's laugh-out-loud recaps, Bill's thoughtful Pirate Report, the outrageous Shadows -- and to round it all out - John's interviews with the contestants (which is 100 times more insightful than CBS' contestant chat, imho).

Thanks John and all the staff for all you do!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great interview - insightful as always.

I was a little surprised that we didn't see her teach the others better survival skills, seeing as she was a scout master and make a better sleeping area/camp than what they did.
    Any day now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast