+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: On The Next Survivor (Episode 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    Jeff said Rupert would participate in the RC with Morgan and be allowed to enjoy the reward as well for obvious incentive.
    Ohhh... I see. I heard Jeff say that Rupert would stay with Morgan until the next challenge, though I didn't know whether it meant the RC or the IC.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Or, "Everyone's a Hero" because Osten starts to drown again and everyone lets him sink.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Though acting out of loyalty to the tribe, one Survivor fears being seen as disloyal.
    This could be Michelle, since she didn't vote with the majority of her tribe in the last episode.

This could be Osten, since he once attempted to desert his tribe out of fears he wouldn't make it. He could be concerned that, now that he's committed to staying, they think of him as crying wolf whenever a crustacean bites him on the butt.

This could be Shawn, who was seen to be in an alliance with Burton and Michelle and yet voted with the tribe's majority. He acted in loyalty and yet could be considered guilty by association, because he was Burton's friend.

I bet the title mean Rupert helps Moron won RC and then comes back to Drake and has them win the IC.

I think that's it, TheFlying. Even though he has loyalty to Drake, I don't see Rupert not giving his all in a RC with Morgan. (you spelled "Morgan" "Moron" - makes sense )

The "gut-wrenching" finish at the IC is I think the gross-food challenge. One of the previews shows the wheel that they used in one earlier.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Maybe Rupert stays with Morgan tribe

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I think that's it, TheFlying. Even though he has loyalty to Drake, I don't see Rupert not giving his all in a RC with Morgan. (you spelled "Morgan" "Moron" - makes sense ) .
    I LOVE it!

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    The "gut-wrenching" finish at the IC is I think the gross-food challenge. One of the previews shows the wheel that they used in one earlier.
    If that is the case, I'll be tuning out. I can never watch that particular episode! YUCK!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Everyone is speculating about Rupert's disloyalty...but what about Shawn? He truned on his alliance with Burton and Michelle and voted Burton out of the game.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    On The Next Survivor
    • A rising tide threatens to wash away one tribe’s shelter.
    • While looting the losing tribe’s camp after the Reward Challenge, one castaway bonds with the opposing tribe.
    • Though acting out of loyalty to the tribe, one Survivor fears being seen as disloyal.
    • One castaway’s failure to follow through with the tribe’s Immunity Challenge strategy leads to a very close, tense, gut-wrenching finish.

For the first one, I really have a feeling it's Morgan . I wonder if the loyal/disloyal Survivor is Rupert. He will be in a precarious situation next week seeing as how his RC performance might be interpreted a different number of ways by both tribes.
    This Survivor is confusing the heck out of me. But, I have a gut feeling that Darrah is the one who chums it up with the other tribe after they win the RC and she goes looting. Just a hunch.

After the shakeup last week this episode is a tough one to call. If Morgan goes to TC, I think Ryano may be the one voted out. He's probably my favorite one there but I think Tijuana might be in more than we think, with an alliance with Osten and she's more valuable than Darrah. Andrew likes the "potential" Osten has and Ryano might get chummy with Rupert leaving Ryano vulnerable. (I give this all about a 20% chance of happening )

If Drake goes to TC it's a tossup between Shawn and Christa. I think Christa will be safe though if her alliance remains intact and when Rupret returns. Michelle is the only one left who voted for Christa which hurts, but I think Jon is going to lobby to vote out Shawn. Or Jon could go, I don't know, out of the 12 left I could see any of 8 going tomorrow.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234