+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On The Next Survivor (Episode 5)

As far as the fourth bullet up there, you don't think the Drakes would be foolish enough to try to throw the IC again, do you? If so, maybe Rupert is the one who fails to follow through on that strategy, leading to a photo finish.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    On The Next Survivor
    • A rising tide threatens to wash away one tribe’s shelter.
    • While looting the losing tribe’s camp after the Reward Challenge, one castaway bonds with the opposing tribe.
    • Though acting out of loyalty to the tribe, one Survivor fears being seen as disloyal.
    • One castaway’s failure to follow through with the tribe’s Immunity Challenge strategy leads to a very close, tense, gut-wrenching finish.

For the first one, I really have a feeling it's Morgan . I wonder if the loyal/disloyal Survivor is Rupert. He will be in a precarious situation next week seeing as how his RC performance might be interpreted a different number of ways by both tribes.
    With the waves only a foot away from the Morgan shelter it would only take one big one for it to wash away. I couldn't believe they were spending there time building a barracade out of logs and sand instead of moving to a safer place, but this is Morgan what can I say.
    I agree the loyal/disloyal will be Rupert. I don't think it will hurt him though. I think CBS is just trying to make us think he is.

Quote Originally Posted by catfishbarb
    I couldn't believe they were spending there time building a barracade out of logs and sand instead of moving to a safer place, but this is Morgan what can I say. .
    No kidding. That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Move your shelter you lazy a$$, worthless tribe!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Yep, that option for the title definitley throws up some different possibilities.

I think your speculations fit the title well
    "That's Numberwang!"

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    "Everyone's a Hero"

Ostin almost drowns again and everyone jumps in to save him.

Just kidding. I wanted to say I love this thread cause there are so many possibilities as to what could happen. Makes you really think.

I actually never thought of an early merge :O It would be very surprising if they had an early merge, but I don't think I'll like it...

I can't even remember when the merge usually happens. It seems like it would have to be coming up.
    What if A tribe DID win ALL the IC's? They'd have to have enough people on a tribe fir a merge.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It's usually 6 boots to an official merge... but I'm sure MB will do SOMETHING to avoid that happening... its all about ratings buddy

And just to add... I think building barricades were so childish I mean thats what kids do when they get to beaches and build a sandcastle. All it the thing that was different was those people were protecting where they actually sleep while children protect it for fun... how smart of them :no

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie
    "Everyone's a Hero"

Ostin almost drowns again and everyone jumps in to save him.

Or, "Everyone's a Hero" because Osten starts to drown again and everyone lets him sink.

I don't think Morgan would send Rupert to Drake to get the one item if they do win RC. (someone mentioned that as a possible several posts back). Morgan has never seen Drake's camp so it makes sense for one of them to go take a look so they can report back. Second, could they really trust Rupert to bring back what they really want. (on second thought, Morgan may be dumb enough to do this)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast