+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On The Next Survivor (Episode 5)

I thought Jeff said that Rupert is not allowed to participate in the RC and IC? He'll just be living with them.

Rupert is the man!

Jeff said Rupert would participate in the RC with Morgan and be allowed to enjoy the reward as well for obvious incentive.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    "Everyone's Hero".

CBS "Clues" from the official site:
    Hmmmm, almost all of these could refer to Rupert... except the tide rising. He is in a difficult position at Morgan. He could be the one chosen to raid Drake's camp (bonding) if he ends up helping Morgan win the RC (fears being seen as disloyal). It could also be that Drake tries to throw the IC again and Rupert refuses... And then again, our old buddy Osten could once again mess up a challenge, lol!

Is it just me or did I see Rupert catching fish with his spear in the Morgan tribe during the preview?

Veejer has a different version of the title (see above), but I'm going to go with the "Everyone's Hero" title, because I think this fits Rupert to a tee.

He'll be the hero at Morgan when he catches fish etc. and will be the returning hero when he goes back to Drake after the RC.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah he was catching fish for them.

Having Rupert in there camp for a day or 2 is gonna get this tribe motivated (or some of them).

I was just wondering how he brought his spear with him ... he went to the challenge and never came back to camp ...

There already was a spear in Morgan camp. When Andrew and Rhino got lost last episode they took a spear with them.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

True, that "Everyone's Hero" does seem to apply to Rupert, but what if the "Everyone's a Hero" from the tv guide web site is the accurate title?

It would seem to apply to one of two things:

1 - A triage type challenge where the survivors all have to take turns carrying one of the other survivors.

2 - During some kind of disaster, like high tide destroying their shelter, an entire tribe works hard to either save it or rebuild it. It sounds like a quote.

Just speculations.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Sounds like another Morgan win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast