+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crew interaction - "is there a doctor in the house?"

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    I noticed this today with Christa--

What about shaving? The guys obviously don't shave, but the women obviously do.

How do the women shave?
    Like Eny said, they probably waxed. For all those men out there who might be wondering, waxing lasts about 3-4 weeks. If you've been doing it a long time, it can last up to 6 weeks.

I'm guessing that they will probably get a toiletry kit as a reward eventually. Survivor like to have some pretty girls around as long as possible and that means no pit hair.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Like Eny said, they probably waxed. For all those men out there who might be wondering, waxing lasts about 3-4 weeks. If you've been doing it a long time, it can last up to 6 weeks.

I'm guessing that they will probably get a toiletry kit as a reward eventually. Survivor like to have some pretty girls around as long as possible and that means no pit hair.

Thanks for the "for the men" comment . . . that's exactly what I asked myself when I read that they probably wax!
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    In Africa, I'll never forget the scene showing (can't believe I can't remember his name...) X standing up from doing his business and finding elephants walking near by.
    That was Clarence you were referring to during the Africa edition. In S1, I remember Jenna doing a confessional while digging a latrine. In S2, they flipped over a cargo box and cut a hole in it, and placed it over a hole they had dug. Like somebody said earlier in this thread, in S5, they just went wherever they wanted around the cave...gross!!
    As far as toliet paper goes, I remeber in S1, they were told not to use a certain type of leaf, because of a parasite issue with this particular leaf (I guess it was a botanist's nightmare) but, the folks utilized those particular leaves anyway as if they were Charmin. I guess if you can't shave, bath or drink floridated water for 39 days you do strange things!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234