+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paulie's Precaps - Episode 9: Disparate Treasures

WooHoo Paulie!!!! Awesome job!

FORT Fogey
    oh Paulie,, your my hero!! I will even forgive you for the comments on Penny the cheerleader ( firegirl is a former college cheerleader and coach)

I just love this and about throw up each time I read them..

I'm a big cheerleader fan, firegirl. Most people don't even realize that it's a sport. Watching the competitions on ESPN really makes you respect the hard work that these girls put in.

Helen might describe half a dozen preferable methods of preparing chicken while they eat the bland, chewy strands.
    His head quivers for a few seconds, then he bellows four words very slowly and distinctly: “Where. Is. Our. Chicken?”

“Y’all’s chicken is gone now, y’hear?” he peeps. “Jan took it over to her animal graveyard.

Brian and Ted wrap vines around Jan so she can’t retrieve the clue and taunt them with it. She still manages to shriek out some nursery songs while the guys attempt to read the clue to the rest of the group.

Everyone looks nervously around, in hopes that just saying the words doesn’t somehow revive the awesome Merge Monster from its shredded slumber.

He chitters gleefully like a squirrel at its own birthday party.

“So once again,” Jeff begins, “you’ve fallen victim to assumptions. Gee whiz, you guys, how dumb do you have to be?

ALL of the Wheel of fortune face off comps

Robb is furious. His middle fingers soar through the air uncontrollably. “Tricked by the damn rules again!” he complains. “The suckiness of this sucky situation totally sucks!” He and his seven Loser teammates slink back into the jungle.

“Ho-ho!” Jeff cries. “Looks like Big Ted found the hungry cobra we tortured
    The little fella wins Immunity! His happy tribemates pull some eucalyptus leaves off the trees and serve them to their koala-like friend in celebration.

The tribe unanimously boots Penny, who is so distraught she can’t even choreograph a proper departure skit.
    Once again… WONDERFUL!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Thanks Jodarr,, its not just the girls either.. its great because its a co-ed sport.. I judge those comps.. on ESPN..

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Watching the competitions on ESPN really makes you respect the hard work that these girls put in.
    I can't say I'm an expert on cheerleading, but I can only imagine the amount of hard work that it takes.

Oh, and I did see "Bring It On."

Seriously, very cool that you're so into giving back and helping the kids, FG. People that do that are high on my list of good people.

JR.
    Originally posted by Wayner

Oh, and I did see "Bring It On."

Heh, I saw it too. I don't know about you, but I wasn't watching it for the hard work

Originally posted by firegirl
    Thanks Jodarr,, its not just the girls either.. its great because its a co-ed sport..
    There were guys in those competitions?
    Originally posted by firegirl
    I judge those comps.. on ESPN..
    Could you hook me up with some backstage passes?
    Just kidding. Jodaar is a happily married man.

Tensions are high as Penny and Ghandia (who is, of course, naked) step up to the wheel of fortune. The category is “Brainteasers.” Ghandia throws up her hands and stomps back to her tribe. “I quit!” she cries. “Ghandia is not all up on brainteasers. This game is rigged. Good-bye!”
    I love this one! Ghandia was one of my favorites, but this was dead on!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12