+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 9 Predictions

Princess
    Allright Bill... if you say so
    Anyway, as I wrote somewhere else, there is imo a very obvious strategy for 4 ppl here: Helen should make an alliance with Jan, Clay, and Penny. As all these ppl (except perhaps Helen) are weaker than the ppl in their current alliances they should really jump to this offer as this would give all of them a pretty good chance to get in the final 2, imo of course...
    However, whatever alliances there are at next TC, I can't see anything else than Ken getting the boot - but I'm usually wrong, so I bet it will be Helen instead (Which it really should be if the other guys see the potential Helen&Clay&Jan&Penny alliance as a possibility).

Merge- boot Penny. *I hope*

Bill, I'd personally keep Penny too.

I'm gonna keep predicting Ken until he gets the boot. He really seems to have an arrogance about him.

Although Penny is not particularly popular with the Chuays, I don't think they will see her as much of a threat for the challenges and she is at least trying to be part of the camp.
    ken is very arrogant and at the moment doesn't really appear to have any skill to back that arrogance up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

its predictable that a merge would happen
    and im hoping there will be a chuay ghan boot for whatever reason so as to kind of balance the number of members from each tribe. nothing against any of the chuay gahns but im going with a jan boot.

Originally posted by fluff

ken is very arrogant and at the moment doesn't really appear to have any skill to back that arrogance up.
    what had ken done to be perceived as arrogant? please enlighten me cos the last 2 episodes havnt been televised here yet..

My fearless prediction.

They merge.
    RC - Brian
    IC - Ken
    Boot - Helen
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    My not so fearless prediction

They merge.
    RC - Brian & Helen
    IC - Not Ken
    Boot - Ken
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I have seen a few people, here and elsewhere, predict joint winners for the RC tonight.
    I'm not really sure why as the CBS site doesn't mention more than one person winning as far as I know.

With regard to Ken, maybe arrogance isn't the right word.
    I just find him miserable and standoffish and the way he likes to retain total control over the bananas at all times is very annoying to me, it's as though he thinks he's solely responsibe for finding them.

The whole peeing in the cave thing annoyed me too. Why the hell was he laying right next to it?
    "That's Numberwang!"

OFF TOPIC!

Invis... are you from North Bay Ontario? I feel so sorry for you, isn't that Mike Harris' home town?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast