+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 Title...

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I think they (Morgan) pick someone from the Drake tribe to come over to the Morgan poor house. How sad for Rupert!

It almost seems certain now :mad: .i guess that explains last weeks show editing.
    Didn't anyone else find it so strange that the Morgan team was finally showed sympathically, instead of being shown from the previous last 2 shows as a bunch of losers? I wondered why after watching it. I think it was a softening treatment for us to accept Rupert's leaving the Drake team and joining Morgan's.
    Theres were so many clues.
    An example: why did they make it a point to show Andrew telling his tribe that they lost the challenge all due to Rupert? His exact quote was "Rupert's killing us". Now come on, why did they include that remark for?
    Something doesn't smell right in Denmark here folks. I wonder if MB thinks we're all a bunch of imbeciles?

I so hope we are wrong here. I would hate to see Rupert go to Morgan.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I so hope we are wrong here. I would hate to see Rupert go to Morgan.
    Me too ,my friend, me too :mad:

I don't think the Morgan's were shown in a sympathetic light at all. We got to watch Jeff pretty much call them idiot losers at tribal council.

Plus, Andrew was right, Rupert did kill them, in both challenges. He singlehandedly sank the boats, and obviously he won the IC. I think Andrew was paying him respect.

Many Survivors have had mini merges before the one beach, one tribe event, I doubt this one will be different.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It'd be interesting to see if Rupert is still valuable if he were forced to switch tribes. He wouldn't be able to take his speargun. He'd be going to a tribe with no fishing strategy and poor sleeping facilities. Would he be as strong & rugged in the challenges on lack of food/sleep like the current Morganites?
    :eat
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I honestly think he would survive fine from the physical side.

But I see him already frustrated with his own tribe about many things, and that is with everything going well.

If he were shifted somehow to the Morgans, I think he would torpedo himself with some kind of outburst due to frustration.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I don't think the Morgan's were shown in a sympathetic light at all. We got to watch Jeff pretty much call them idiot losers at tribal council.
    Jeff is getting pretty bad. He was barely tolerable in the first "Survivor," and after the rather dumb things he said at tribal council last episode, I think he's definitely ready to be replaced.

What did Jeff say that was dumb? I don't recall hearing anything that was out of line. He does seem to be getting bitter and bitter with each season.

I sure hope Rupert isn't forced to go to the other tribe, because that would suck for him. If he doesn't get to eat fish, he'll probably be cranky every day.

I love Jeff, especially on the post show discussion special. He understands the game better than anyone, and really, in my opinion, the Morgans needed a slap in the face at last tribal council.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Jeff is only stating the obvious at TC - it's Morgan's fault for giving him the material to work with. If he's hard on the tribe at TC, it's only because they've done something to deserve it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast