+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lil's Chat

Huh. Interesting. Sounds like the suggestion someone made earlier was right on: Lill and Darrah should've approached RyanO and tried to swing a counter-insurgence against Andrew.

I did think they should have done SOMETHING. The meek "it's one of us" response was way too reminiscent of Jan's "dilemma" in S5.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Oh, and most importantly, Lil lost her job at Lens Crafters, so getting recognized as being a Survivor makes up for that a little.

:rolleyes

Of course, the downside is she has to wear the Scouts uniform 24-7 in order to secure that recognition.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

She said that her husband tried to persuade her before she left to "leave the scout uniform at home, and don't try to be a leader". Sounds like HE should have gone instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Of course, the downside is she has to wear the Scouts uniform 24-7 in order to secure that recognition.

Toooo funny Paulie.

Someone please tell me what this mysterious "other forum" is, and how to obtain entrance? I'm at work, so maybe it's something that'll be blocked, but I'm curious.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

"other forum"? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Lill did a chat today on the CBS website, and that's what we're discussing... is that what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    "other forum"? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Lill did a chat today on the CBS website, and that's what we're discussing... is that what you mean?

Whoops. Yes, that's what I meant. I've seen references like..."I'm in #3 2341".. before, but I've never understood where anyone was talking about.

So, it's in the CBS Survivor thingymabob. Ok. I haven't been over there in months.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yep. We all try to meet over there in the same chat room at around 2pm Eastern on Fridays. Just click the logo at the top of this page, and choose the Chat thingymabob.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Lens Crafters. Those anti-Survivor bastards! Just because CBS wouldn't pick them up as sponsors of the show. They should have accepted that some products just don't tie in with the show!

Jeff at TC: "Guess what you're playing for? Yep, new eyeglasses from Lens Crafters so you can read your maps, which we've intentionally blurred for all you folks that don't have a vision impairment."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Huh. Interesting. Sounds like the suggestion someone made earlier was right on: Lill and Darrah should've approached RyanO and tried to swing a counter-insurgence against Andrew.

I did think they should have done SOMETHING. The meek "it's one of us" response was way too reminiscent of Jan's "dilemma" in S5.
    That is what I've been hoping all along. RyanO should take charge of that tribe, but it might be too late now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast