+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Next Week's Survivor (Episode 4)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Basically, I agree with what everyone here is saying about next week's episode, but here's why I think Jon won't go- they made it to obvious in the previews that Jon is annoying his tribe mates and that they want to throw a challenge. If Jon were the one to get booted, I'd doubt they'd show in the previews them talking about throwing a challenge because they want to get rid of somebody and then showing Jon.
    As much as I dislike Morgan, I would sort of like to see them win, but there's one thing that's keeping me from wanting that bad enough- they act like there they better tribe, yet can't figure out why there losing. Plus, what Andrew said after losing the first IC ("remember how cocky they were when they won") makes me want them to keep up their losing streak even more. Like they wouldn't be cocky and in your face about it if they were to finally win.
    Now about the "reward" at the IC. Maybe the losing tribe has the option of voting someone off or allowing the other tribe to take one of their members? Or that one of the 3 booted castaways comes back and joins the winning tribe. Which would be funny if Morgan can't handle the fire, water, or fishing without scoutmaster Lill, only to have her go over to Drake and give them an even bigger edge. I just hope it's not letting the winning tribe take another tribemate. Wonder if Drake would let Rupert take his spear.

Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City
    I think Bill's interpretation to start this thread is right on the money. Way to go Bill!
    I am flattered, but it is Zaius to started this great thread
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Hug me!
    I saw a preview of Survivor yesterday where Osten was in trouble in the water and Andrew had to go out to save him. I hope they get rid of Osten this week!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I am actually thinking that this may be the week that Drake makes its first trip to TC...

Barrett
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenFan#205
    I saw a preview of Survivor yesterday where Osten was in trouble in the water and Andrew had to go out to save him. I hope they get rid of Osten this week!

I hope so to he is my least favourite Survivor on the Morgan tribe followed by Darrah but I really think Darrah will go.

Quote Originally Posted by CBS
    Andrew and Ryan go in search of a good fishing spot, but instead they find themselves in a dangerous situation: lost in the jungle without water.
    Great! After complaining about "separatist" behavior when Lillian went fishing, Ryan O and Andrew are going to separate from the tribe and get lost. :rolleyes

Seeing the very short and possibly misleading ad with Osten makes me shake my head and wonder why he is still there.... really, why he tried out at all.

I had such high hopes for Osten too.

Andrew and Ryan go looking for a better fishing spot? What makes them think they could catch fish better somewhere else? Are they hoping to find a place where magic fishies will jump into a bucket?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

"magic fishies"

I think they might just need magic fishies. Ryan S said in his interview that they hadn't caught a single fish before he was voted out. That's pretty sad. So sad, it cracks me up.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    That's why it bothered me when suddenly Lill was being berated for attempting to fish that morning. Rhino starts complaining about her just "going off"...and THEN she looses the hook. Nobody offered to go with her, AND nobody else woke up early and tried to fish. Ryan S. said nobody has caught fish...I give her kudo's for at least trying. imo

Although...Lill wasn't my favorite... it still bugged me to no end that they were totally complaining about everything she did that day.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

About the surprise IC, MAYBE the winning tribe gets to vote off a member of the losing tribe. Now that would be a cool twist! I wonder who Drake would boot off the Morgan tribe? Who would the Morgans kick off Drake?

+ Reply to Thread