+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    It doesn't start for half an hour here, so I'm going to toss out my predictions:

Morgan loses again, Lill probably goes. Could be close w/ Osten, if he continues moaning, but maybe he'll get past that. Some previous Survivors have found a second wind quickly. And they still need him too desperately.

Loss in a non-physical challenge could send more votes his way, but many will be smart enough to see more physicals on the horizon; and lots more muscle needed in camp.

If Drake loses, I'm going with Jon again.

FORT Fogey
    Christa handled taking the pot very well, much better than Sandra, she just didn't handle answering the questions very well.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    I can't stand Osten, whiny little punk.

Christa was a good representive from the Drake tribe, and managed to keep a positive vibe despite the moaning and negative energy from the entire Morgan tribe.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

FORT Fan
    ok
    morgan is going to tribal council

FORT Fan
    Darrah spoke

FORT Newbie
    osten fails again >___<

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Seems like goodbye to Lillian. It's just such a shame because she was pleasant to the ears with her words of wisdom. Another complaint here, why are there so many physical challenges? There haven't been one mental challenge yet!

They are going to need to do a tribe switcharoo if they want to make sure this won't be another Marquesas edition.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Sakes Alive! I love that Rupert.

Short recap, in the reward challenge the reward for 4 pillows, a mattress, and some blankets. (plus a piece of the map) The challenge was that each team had 2 boats, 3 members in each boat. The goal was to sink one of the opposite teams boats by pulling a cork or throwing water, or just pushing their boat down. (they had hooks to help) Drake sank both of Morgan's boats without losing either of theirs. Reward for Drake!

Then on the immunity challenge, the smallest person on each team (Darrah for Morgan, Michelle for Drake) were suspended in a triangular wooden structure in the water. The remaining members of each tribe (with 2 sitting out for Drake) were to keep them up by holding a rope that was suspending them. The strongest member of each team was in the back (Osten for Morgan, Rupert for Drake) Every five minutes, one member in the front left the rope, putting more weight on the remaing members until it was down to Rupert and Osten. Then rules were applied such as they HAD to stand up while holding the rope,and they couldn't lean. Eventually, Osten gave out, with Rupert (yAY!) winning for Drake)

Morgan in now in tribal council.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Pretty soon that tribe is going to consist of just one person. Should make for an easy merge but will be really hard in the challenges! Poor dears.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary
    osten fails again >___<
    I'm sure you would have lasted the whole 2+ hours. Right.
    From the projects to the White House...

+ Reply to Thread