Well, I just had to go rewatch the show to see things I might have missed the first time around. Here's what I noticed:
Andrew in his lawyeresque manner of speaking--
1. "Osten didn't quit; he said he was interested in quitting, and I think there is a big difference." Not in my book!
"Every member has an obligation to the tribe to check mental infirmities at the door. Osten is going to struggle with his mental stability his entire time out here. I don't know if he has the confidence..." The esteemed leader has just admitted Osten does not have the mental toughness to compete. Sure he has the physical toughness, but that's not helping too much right now.
2. I actually caught Tijuana doing something--she was paddling the boat during the RC! Glad I saw that, because I hadn't really seen any contribution from her so far.
3. Darrah, in all her usefulness to her tribe, :rolleyes contributed by bailing water from Snapping Duck Bay to throw into Rupert's face, instead of bailing from her sinking boat!
4. Lil stated, "We started out with 3 or 4 hooks; we're down to one, and then I lost the hook." I think that meant it was their last hook that she lost.
5. Ryan O. speaks of his tribe's impatience. Wow, what have they done about that? Once again, it's that communication and teamwork concept.
6. Osten was definitely cheating during the IC. Jeff told him five different times to stop leaning on the post when they were in the final phase. Actually, Osten was leaning the rope on the post almost the entire time.
7. Lastly, Rupert totally psyched Osten out by looking over at him and grinning at him during the competition. Mind games are an important part of any challenge. Osten fails miserably in that department, I'm afraid. Just be glad a crab didn't come & crawl on him while he was lying in the sand! We know how he feels about creepy-crawlies.