+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Yes, Morgan is plagued by leadership issues and poor judgment. The crux of the matter, for me, however, is that they never think things through and communicate with each other. They panic too easily--the running through town, standing up in an already sinking boat (instead of moving to the other end), etc. They remind me of cockroaches scurrying off in all directions when a light is turned on!
    Couldn't have said it better.

Loved the cockroach image.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I am rooting for Drake because Morgan hasn't shown me anything that indicates they deserve to win.

Perhaps they're [Drakes] making alliances we're not seeing, thanks to editing . . .
    I feel the same about Morgan.

I would bet half my net worth that the Drakes have alliance(s). We'll see them once Mark is ready. He has had no need to tip those cards yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Why is everybody say that Jon is a jerk ?
    Have you seen his audition tape? Possibly most revolting person ever to walk the earth. The other tape there is nearly as bad. So some of us had a head start.

But on the show, almost nothing is worse than a loudmouth idiot who announces how funny he is, shows no other hint of humor and won't shut up. What a horrible combination. I don't think we've seen enough of him on the show to see just how horrible he is, but there have been enough cues. I will be shocked, shocked, if the more we see of him, the more revolting he does not continue to be.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Something I forgot to mention. Could it be that Darrah hadn't received more time on camera because you can't understand a word the woman says? Or was that just me?

I discussed this with Paulie, and he cracked me up. He said something like "I think they bleeped her last week because they weren't sure what she said and didnt' want to risk broadcasting a profanity."

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    To me, Andrew looks to be just as physically fit as Osten.
    We must be watching two different shows.

If you mean cardio, maybe. Andrew might be able to outrun him. But Osten has at least 50 pounds of muscle on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I was surprised Jeff didn't immediately disqualify him.
    Me too. Especially time after time. Not a well-run challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    I think one of Osten's problems is that he doesn't have faith in himself. He seems (to me) to be one of those people who perform better with cheerleaders, with people telling him how great he is, and with events so far he's doubting himself and basically sabotaging himself with his negative mentality.
    I think you may be right. That's part of why I like him, in spite of his eagerness to throw in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Something I forgot to mention. Could it be that Darrah hadn't received more time on camera because you can't understand a word the woman says? Or was that just me?

I discussed this with Paulie, and he cracked me up. He said something like "I think they bleeped her last week because they weren't sure what she said and didnt' want to risk broadcasting a profanity."

LOL I totallly forgot about that too!! Last night I was leaning towards the t.v., squinting my eyes and mouthing what I thought she said. LOL That drawwwwl she has is tooooo mushhh!!

"I think they bleeped her last week because they weren't sure what she said and didnt' want to risk broadcasting a profanity." LOLOLOL Now THAT is the funnay!!! And.. how true!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Andrew is a smart guy. I see him talking to Osten. I see him talking to Tijuana. I see him talking to Ryan O. What I don't see is all of them together talking much. That puts Andrew in a power position, because HE'S the communication point between the other members of his tribe. That, subconsciously, makes him more important than anyone else, and he'll be the last thought for a boot choice.
    Good point that I hadn't really thought of.

We haven't heard much out of Ryano and I was thinking he needs to take charge of Morgan. He could take Darrah, maybe Osten, and get Andrew out of there. I still kind of hope he does, but this would help Morgan and not Ryano as an individual. He seems safe and can ride Andrews coattails to a merge. Darrah needs to do something to stay in it; she's next on the list and needs to make some friends fast. (I agree, there were points where I had no idea what she was saying )

I still worry that a rift will form at Drake. I hope if there is a problem it can be resolved in a manner that keeps the remaining tribe together and loyal to each other. If not, all the advantages they have now could be lost rather quickly.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Lill lost the last hook.

I just watched the Early Show and she confirmed it.

The rest of her performance? Exceptionally unmemorable.

She did come off very nice, if a little clueless and even duller than on the show.

The one entertaining moment came when some jackass caller asked why the team didn't pick her as leader.

Then that asswipe Harry said, "Good question!"

Good lord.

And poor Lill took it seriously too, said her husband advised her when she was leaving to put her scoutmaster hat away and not try to lead. Poor woman. She has absolutely no idea who she is, does she?

+ Reply to Thread