+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Hug me!
    Can I just say that Andrew is suck as a leader and a coward ? I mean.. your tribe just lost 4 straight challengee going into thrid immunity challenge.. shouldn't you.. the LEADER.. set an example.. and take on the responsibility of being the last man to hold the girl up ? Sure. .Osten is strong.. but obviously he lacks mental toughness.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Wow, as much as I really enjoy the Drake tribe, I felt sorry for Morgan last night.

I had the tinge of pity last week, but this week I was really hoping they might pull off the immunity challenge (and then Drake could get rid of that jerk Jon )
    ..I felt the same way ..I found myself wanting a bit more competition.it doesn't seem all that fun to watch one team totally dominate every challenge.

Hug me!
    Why is everybody say that Jon is a jerk ? because of his confrontation with Sandra? Sandra came off as rude and irrating as much as Jon did.

Actually. last night .. I wanted a swim off between him and Sandra to prove that who actually is a better swimmer.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Why is everybody say that Jon is a jerk ? because of his confrontation with Sandra? Sandra came off as rude and irrating as much as Jon did.

Actually. last night .. I wanted a swim off between him and Sandra to prove that who actually is a better swimmer.
    I think it was his drunken, "bring on the teenage girls" diatribe
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Can I just say that Andrew is suck as a leader and a coward ? I mean.. your tribe just lost 4 straight challengee going into thrid immunity challenge.. shouldn't you.. the LEADER.. set an example.. and take on the responsibility of being the last man to hold the girl up ? Sure. .Osten is strong.. but obviously he lacks mental toughness.
    To me, Andrew looks to be just as physically fit as Osten. I think he keeps talking about Osten being the physical anchor so he can draw the blame for their losses off of himself.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Osten is a lot stronger than Andrew from the looks of it. I would say Ryano is second on that list.

The tribes lost the challenges as a team, well except for the one RyanS singlehanded sank them on.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I definitely give Osten props to going the distance to the end with Rupert. But I think Osten "misunderestimates" his own strength and its value to the tribe, and taken along with his "sick of everything" demeanor, makes him a less-than-average Survivor.

Andrew is a smart guy. I see him talking to Osten. I see him talking to Tijuana. I see him talking to Ryan O. What I don't see is all of them together talking much. That puts Andrew in a power position, because HE'S the communication point between the other members of his tribe. That, subconsciously, makes him more important than anyone else, and he'll be the last thought for a boot choice.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I for one, liked the Drakes when they came ashore and huddled up and gave a cheer, that showed to me that they were jelling as a tribe. Morgan came on and walked around and looked for a camp site, didn't stop to get to know everyone. like Ryan S. talked about. Plus, for some reason, I think the Drakes have a better personality all together than the Morgans do. I'm cheering for Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I was surprised Jeff didn't immediately disqualify him. Can you imagine the uproar if Rupert would have stumbled and lost the rope while Osten was cheating?
    I'm with you on that. I was hollering at the TV to DQ him on the spot. But it's all part of Survivor's grand tradition of letting things slide in these critical competitions. Colby with the caribiner, the ill-defined "shattered plate" challenge that Colby also won, the infamous Fallen Comrades challenge that Lex "lost"... As important as these things are, you'd think the production crew would have the rules unambiguously defined and uniformly enforced.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I'm with you on that. I was hollering at the TV to DQ him on the spot. But it's all part of Survivor's grand tradition of letting things slide in these critical competitions. Colby with the caribiner, the ill-defined "shattered plate" challenge that Colby also won, the infamous Fallen Comrades challenge that Lex "lost"... As important as these things are, you'd think the production crew would have the rules unambiguously defined and uniformly enforced.

I don't know who is there at the challenges, but it appears as though Jeff is left alone to judge them. It would be very hard to catch everything, if that is the case.

+ Reply to Thread