+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I would probably think Michelle/Trish will be in the alliance

[QUOTE=darwin]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    :yeahtha

As for Lil. She was sweet and all, but she didn't apply her survival knowledge, she made lots of good camera comments, but did nothing to find water early on besides complaining about the tribe on the side. Hey Lil, you were a member of that tribe. She was not able to help in challenges, and this tribe needs to win them obviously. Yes, she can make a fire, but so can everyone else because as often as these guys go to TC, fire is something they have no shortage of.
    QUOTE]

Sorry I have to disagree, durning the treasure chest challenge she kicked butt over andrew and osten.
    I disagree, but hey, that is what makes the show fun. Who would you have booted instead though?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I disagree, but hey, that is what makes the show fun. Who would you have booted instead though?
    Darrah? Tijuana?

Well, neither of them did anything to deserve a boot. This early in the game you are still booting people who makes mistakes, and Lil made several. She allied with the wrong person, she spent time by herself, and she lost the hook.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Sigh I hate Andrew... the Morgan should wake up..! vote him off..!

Remember though, they voted to make Andrew the leader. Sure he is not exactly helping matters, but it isn't like he stepped up and said "I am the leader"

I get annoyed listening to his psychobabble, but he competes hard. He was smart to try to grill Michelle about info from her tribe, though she handled it well.

Really this tribe doomed themselves with early decisions. Their only hope is that the Sandra and Jon raise such a ruckus that the Drakes decide to throw a challenge. That kind of bad karma has killed good tribes in the past.

Yeah but I like Sandra too hope Jon/Andrew goes... that will make my day happy AND Rupert musn't leave or the show will lose a lot of audience

Normally, I root for the underdog. But this season, there is no one (with the exception of Lil and Ryan S.) on Morgan that I would care to see win. They are all a bunch of unorganized cry babies. All they seem to do is point out other players weaknesses, while they fail to see their own. Still no decent shelter after how many days? They are all clueless.

Sandra is a hothead but I like her. I will be really mad if Rupert throws a challenge and then he gets voted off.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Hope Rupert is settled down in an alliance by now

+ Reply to Thread