+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Choking the Chicken" Episode 8 recap.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE]Unless they’re piss scented candles. I somehow don’t see them as a big seller[QUOTE]
    I love it Fluff ! You are the bomb While you may think there is nothing to work with there is always Brian, Clay,Jan and Ted

Lets hope this is the F4 so you have lots to work with!

Thanks Eny, that would be quite the final four combo
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Excellent as usual! A few of my faves
    and despite the fact she hasn’t brushed her teeth for six weeks, extends a spit slathered finger to remove some microscopic piece of dirt from Jan’s face.
    Why Ken decides to lay barely a foot away from the offending liquid is a mystery.

Clay is staring at Erin string bikini briefs. The bead tie looks like a miniature abacus and Clay is wracking his brain to remember if he needs to calculate anything.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I actually had more, but narrowed it down!

Excellent recap... had me

Brian and Clay won’t go to sleep until they see where Ted has settled for the night.

Okay guys, we could still be competing as a tribe tomorrow so remember, be aggressive, be, be aggressive.

Jakes states that if the Chuay’s do vote them off one by one they’ll know Shii Ann was telling the truth.
    Right Jake, and you’ll get to feel all superior from your seat on the jury.

Loved descriptions of Jurors

and Ted completes the biggest eye roll in recorded history.

Ted observes that Penny’s super nice behaviour is at once “not genuine” and “fake”.
    Thanks for clearing that up Ted.

You cannot “become” Australian simply by saying “no worries mate” in response to every question or circumstance – Helen.

Piss man, it’s everywhere. Piss, piss, pissidy piss. See that puddle? Piss.
    They piss where they live, it’s a pissfest.

Raisins, sugar, flour, chocolate, nuts, more sugar, caramel chunks, chocolate chips, butterscotch, cook it up, cut it into squares, put it into lunch boxes.
    Shut up, shut up Helen you mad incessantly babbling fool.

Did I say fudge? Damn Helen and her recipes.

Ok Helen, what would happen if you used regular old drinking chocolate huh?
    Would all the people in China jump up and down at once and send the world spinning off its axis? No.
    Would it be the end of civilization as we know it? No
    Would you pull a gun and start littering the place with bullets? Hmmmmmm…..

I usually introduce him as “my Pa Nick”, Mwahahahahaha!!!

The bananas have gone. Geez Ken, your sole responsibility on the island and you get out witted by a monkey. Great work Sipowitz.

One minute she’s holding Lucky’s feet as he writhes and thrashes, the next she’s burying his head and feet beside Oliver in her corner of death. This will allow them to “play” together. Don’t you feel that if either of them “woke up’ the shock of seeing the other would kill them again anyway?

Jiff So, feeling at home in the Chuay cave Ken?
    Ken Sure, if your home stinks of piss.

Goodbye Erin, I really think you had balls – once.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12