+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First episode points to final 3? **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Possible Spoiler? Take your guess.....

I posted this on the Survivorsucks board, but I wanted to hear your take on this...

I think I might have a good idea as to who the final 3 will be.

I've read posts which suggest that the winner may come out of Morgan, but after careful analysis of the first episode of Survivor 7, I can now debunk that theory. The winner will in fact come out of the Drake Tribe.

I'm not gonna give you the names of who they are, but for those of you who recorded the first episode I suggest you go back and watch it very very carefully.

The part I want you to watch is when the casts are all jumping into the sea. At first you will count 12, but if you look carefully you will see that it is actually 13 people who are shot jumping into the water.

THIRTEEN!!!

There are 16 casts, 3 of them were not shown jumping off the boat.

Rumors that the final 3 comprised of two women and one man fit the three that the camera's did not show jumping into the sea, however one of the 3 who were not shown on camera jumping was the first to be shown in the water (the male).

Rumors of one woman being older (and the being booted out early) all seem to point to two obvious older women, but from the spoiler it said that it "looks like an older woman". What if this older woman isn't actually older, but just looks older from the observers stance.

This is where I will end it. But go back look at the first episode and tell me what you think.

ps...I got flamed for this on Survivosucks, but i didn't put the name of the 3 people who were not shown on camera jumping into the sea, they were Shawn, Sandra and Christa.

You've done a lot of work on this, and I can't outright call it untrue, but I would hope that MB has more brains than to give away the final 3 in the first episode.

I tend to agree with John, but I like reading peoples theories anyway. It’s interesting to see people digging into “clues”, then seeing if they were right down the road.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fan
    well, interesting to hear this and you are pretty observant to notice this too

but so what if 3 people are not shown jumping into the water? it does not mean anything at all. perhaps the cameramen did get a good shot of them jumping into the water? i really do not see the need to expose the final 3 this way. and i agree with John that MB will not purposely expose the final 3 in the 1st episode.

well, time will tell. perhaps you are right?

Exactly.

People really, really tend to look too into this stuff. It's a TV show, not a secret CIA code. It means nothing I'm sure.

FORT Fanatic
    I don't know if it's a correct theory, but certainly an interesting.Besides, if you think about it, how many viewers would even think about this; most people aren't that observant. That part when they were jumping in went by pretty quickly,a nd unless you had taped it, I don't think most viewers would even be able to tell who was who. Maybe us Fort people, but probably not middle America.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    It's possible...I mean...if you look at shows like "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii", they hid a bunch a clues within the show...even at the opening credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    It's possible...I mean...if you look at shows like "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii", they hid a bunch a clues within the show...even at the opening credits.

True, but that is part of the whole Mole game. They tell the audience that they are leaving clues as to the ID of the Mole in every show.

Bring back The Mole, and get Anderson Cooper a pardon from working at CNN.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    It's interesting, but I tend to think that anything could be derived as a clue. I think the fact that this was the way it was edited, and not just something that happened, makes it look a little true... But I really don't think it is.

+ Reply to Thread