+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If tribes this season were divided male/female

If tribes this season were divided male/female

Well... all i can say, a lot to watch in the boy's camp. We have annoying Jon, Andrew the leader, Rupert... Crying Osten and skinny Ryan. The girls actually might work well together, what do you guys think?

Leo
    Premium Member
    It would be interesting. Sandra+Tijuana, from the looks of it, would have been a volatile mix.

I'd also expect the challenges to be quite different. No way an all-female tribe could win the first IC, for example.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    If that were the case, it's possible that the game might have changed a lot.

For one, the Drake tribe members would've gotten rid of the "Morgan Behinds" due to their stupidity. And, I could totally seeing Rupert clashing with someone like Andrew.

For the women, it's likely that Lillian and Trish would've been voted out first, and lookers like Tijuana, Michelle and Christa would have remained. I think Sandra and Tijuana would make a deadly combination myself...and, I could definitely see tension between Michelle and Darrah if it came down to it.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I think Tijuana would get on a lot of people's nerves on an all girl tribe. There would be way too many alpha males for an all guy tribe. The tribe would self destruct. I don't think Nicole and Ryan S. would have lasted like that, either.

Hug me!
    doesn't work for this theme.. I don't think there was ever any female priates per say.. heck... to have a female on boat would consider as bad luck to priates..
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I think you're a little off Ruben. I believe there were several female pirates that became widely known. The first two that come to mind are Anne Bonny and Mary Read. Regardless, this is just for fun and lalol doesn't need empirical historical evidence in order to pose the question.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    I think you're a little off Ruben. I believe there were several female pirates that became widely known. The first two that come to mind are Anne Bonny and Mary Read. Regardless, this is just for fun and lalol doesn't need empirical historical evidence in order to pose the question.
    True.. correct me if I am wrong..but what I mean is that I don't think there were ever a shipload of female pirates only. And I don't see how my previous post came off as hostile ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

It's all good Ruben. In no way did I imply that your post was hostile, just that historical evidence of female pirates was irrelevant to the conversation. I wasn't trying to be hostile either.

FORT Fogey
    I think it would be interesting to think about the tribes being divided. I sense a lot of clashing between Rupert and Andrew and Tijuana and a lot of the others girls around. The first IC would've been completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    It would be interesting. Sandra+Tijuana, from the looks of it, would have been a volatile mix.

I'd also expect the challenges to be quite different. No way an all-female tribe could win the first IC, for example.
    I agree.
    The first IC would have clearly favoured the men.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast