+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 10 - Things seems to be getting even more interesting

Originally posted by John
    I think it's Jake that wins, and brings along Brian instead of Ken. He does it to try to get some "alone time" with him to pump him for info, but it backfires and makes Ken upset.
    Hmmmm....I hadn't thought of that possibility. Very interesting. Now, if Ken gets riled up because of this, he'll be an idiot. Jake already told him that he was going to try to get close to CG's to get dirt on them, but that he still remains true to SJ. I, for one, believe Jake's sincerity. But I can see Ted maybe getting a little hurt if Jake asks Brian or vice versa.

I think it would be a bad move on Jake or Ken's part to take each other on a reward. They are outnumbered in the camp and are logical post merge targets simply because of that.
    They both need to show they are willing to consider alligning with the Chuays. This would prolong their stay in the game and give them the opportunity to win individual immunities.

Also, the fact that we know there is an individual reward in episode ten just goes to further confirm there is a merge in episode 9.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree with Fluff, there is no logical way that Jake or Ken would take each other, or really get upset about it if the other took someone from CG.

That is rumored to be their plan (as in infiltrating the Chewy Gum intellectual fortress and command center....sadly, they will find an empty room with cobwebs).

This is my 400th post. woo - woo
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

WTG on the post Bill!

I still think that it won't be Brian/Ted. Too obvious.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Congrats Bill !!!

It must be a cross team pick otherwise I couldn't see anyones nose being out of joint.
    Jan Jake etc

Unless Jan thinks she and Helen are friends.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It could simply be Brian and Ted going on the trip and Clay being offended.
    I think Clay probably still feels that they ahve an unspoken three man alliance, he might not know that Brian and Ted have made a further pact.

I'm really just trying to think of the least surprising thing because, save for the non-merge, this show has been pretty run of the mill.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    I agree with you Fluff. A Brian/Ted reward w/ Clay left out seems like the most likely scenerio to me.

But could it give Jake an opening?
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Well the best thing for the Sook Jai remaining faithful would be for Ted to win and take Clay, thus allowing Jake to further work on Brian.

A wise person once told me that the easiest people to sell, are salesmen, because they always think they are smart enough to see through the strategy.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

If either Brian or Ted wins, it would actually be to their advantage to take someone else if, in fact, they are committed to keeping their alliance a secret. I don't see either one being upset by the choice.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast