+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: were the teams set up equally in the beginning?

were the teams set up equally in the beginning?

Morgan has to be one of the worst tribes ever. But you can't forget Marquasas' tribe, Maraamu? Is that how you spell it? Anyway, they lost like the first 6 challenges in a row, and even once they switched the tribes up, they had a numbers disadvantage and it was hard for them to win. Morgan is boarding on Maraamu for one of the worst tribes ever.

I know there are 4 guys and 4 girls on each team, but give me a break. Rupert is like 3 men. And then Drake has Skinny Ryan? What kind of set up is that. Of course they arn't going to win when all the challenges are pushing a cannon, let's see, who would you want behind that thing, ryan s or rupert, Dragging a drunk across the ocean floor?

Morgan team is very disorganized, and they will probably not win any challenges, but i don't think the teams were evenly split. JMO

I think the best way to answer that question is to look at how we felt about the teams before they proved themselves on Survivor. The reason this is the best approach is because it's the only thing the producers could do. Personally, I thought the teams were very even. In fact, when seeing Osten, and Andrew - two extremely fit individuals - teamed with Ryan O. whose application video included him pumping weights, I thought Morgan would have the physical advantage.

I think the teams are as fair as the producers could reasonably make them.

Exactly. Who is anyone to expect CBS to know what the tribes would turn out like when they started production?

I agree with you too. Also I'm a newbie to forum so forgive me if I do anything wrong.

Driew

to fort Driew_LA

Morgan has three strong guys, plus Lillian the scoutmaster, plus Tijuana & Nicole & Darrah seem more physical than the women on Drake. So I'd say they had a pretty good shot going in. But Andrew's & Osten's poor leadership right back to the village started messing these guys up. Now Andrew's leadership is bringing them down, plus their personalities & attitudes just don't seem to mesh into a good team. Losing the first IC was probably a big part of it too. They just kinda fell apart & started targeting each other when they should have been pulling together.

It's only week two and Drake seems like a family & Morgan is a bunch of confused individuals who are still off balance, reacting to everything instead of being prepared. Nicole's ill planned gambit got them off to a bad start, Andrew's early attack on Ryan S. was just stupid, stupid, stupid. I don't think anyone on that tribe feels good about anything right now and I don't see it getting much better until the merge. Plus, Sandra now has good intel on the conditions at Morgan. Drake can just keep hammering them 'til the merge.

But yeah, I do think each tribe had a fair chance at the start.

Morgan never acted like a team. Even skinny Ryan S. talked about it. In the village they never came together and did nothing as a team. And they even left when they had more money to spend. Someone should have stepped up right then and said something but no one did. And when they arrived at their island they didn't celebrate like Drake did. I call that a big character flaw. And they made Andrew leader but what has he done to bring them together? Nothing from what I saw. Talk is cheap and then you got DRAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    Morgan never acted like a team. Even skinny Ryan S. talked about it. In the village they never came together and did nothing as a team. And they even left when they had more money to spend. Someone should have stepped up right then and said something but no one did. And when they arrived at their island they didn't celebrate like Drake did. I call that a big character flaw. And they made Andrew leader but what has he done to bring them together? Nothing from what I saw. Talk is cheap and then you got DRAKE.
    i'm sure Morgan would be a strong tribe if they would act like a team. Maybe if they would get organized they could actually win a challenge.They all go off and seperate them sleves from each other i'm sure its pretty hard to get stuff done. It's pretty obvious that they elected the wrong leader.

FORT Fogey
    Morgan has to be one of the worst tribes ever. But you can't forget Marquasas' tribe, Maraamu? Is that how you spell it? Anyway, they lost like the first 6 challenges in a row, and even once they switched the tribes up, they had a numbers disadvantage and it was hard for them to win. Morgan is boarding on Maraamu for one of the worst tribes ever.
    Thanks for completely stealing my own post and calling it your own. :nono You should've pointed out that someone else said that if you had no idea who it was. Yes, I knew that looked awfully familiar. It's my post, that's why. Go check page 13 on the post show discussion. And please don't steal any more of my posts or anyone else's again, thank you!

Lil_Cutie, I checked the post show discussion thread and you're right: he stole that paragraph word for word! He didn't even make an attempt at hiding it. Now that's shameless!

Remember this, though: Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast