+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I agree with almost all that's been said.

Osten... Uhg, He REALLY should have gone. I would have loved that. And yes, Ryan may not have had the muscles, but muscles aren't helping them one bit right now, they need someone who can think.

I laugh whenever I see Osten. bartered his clothes for crying out loud. Idiot.

Lovin' Sondra.

I am a bit concerned with Rupert calling the spear "his". Yes, he was right to be worried, but I'd have liked him to say "our spear". Goofy, I know.

I'm still diggin' him though, and he's kickin' butt.

I wish Ryan S. and Lill could have been on Darke.

Yes Zauis... Why the hell did Morgan have Ryan S help with that part of the challenge. Not ALL members had to go get something, only all had to help bring the chest in. I figure either Ryan wanted to, in order to prove something, or the others wanted him to so they could have reason to vote him out.

In my opinion Only Lill did good in that competition.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I cannot believe what a bunch of idiots Morgan is turning out to be. Sending out Ryan S. to start out the RC was a bad, bad idea.
    I'm with you on that!! What a lame way to start! They already knew he'd be weaker, so why did they start with him? It doesn't take a jock to know that you start with one of your stongest athletes in a relay! Think someone on Morgan was setting him up to be the bootie?

And ITA about Ostan. What a wimp!!! "I MIGHT get sick waaaaahhhh. But I sold all my clothes and we got in the boat with money left over waaaaaaaahhhh!!" :crybaby Cry me a river buddy! How can he have gone through all he had to to actually get on the show and have the gumption to say on TV, in front of millins of viewers, that he wants to leave 'cause he MIGHT get sick. Give me a break!!!

I have to hand it to MB - I fell for the editing. I was sure there would be some big drama after Rupert's Ghandia yell, but it turned out to be a yell of joy.

Osten - Ugh. I cannot stand people like him that feel they are the only ones personally affected by a situation. First off, it's Survivor - you should KNOW that the first week or two is the hardest. Secondly, you aren't the only one in a bad situation and you're probably in the best physical condition. Idiot.

I felt really bad for Ryan S, but if they want to improve, you have to drop the weakest link. Had he given a stronger performance in the RC, he might still be there.

I do recall Ryan and Lillian talking about being outsiders last week. That is a horrible tribe. I still think Ryan O is a cutie though and not nearly as mean spirited as some of the others.

My 80 year old Mom loves Survivor. This morning she said..what in the world was that fellow (Osten) complaining about? He looks healthy as a horse! Geeeesh, I'm with her...what a whinnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrr. Go Big Man Rupert.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

It's really interesting to me that the challenges are incorporating so much interaction between tribes, and that they are designed to foster hostility between them. It will make the merge more interesting because people will already have formed more opinions and have more negative feelings toward each other. In the past the contestants have been almost strangers when they merged.

I'm also surprised that so many people here cheering for Sandra's tarp-looting. The 10 people who were watching at my house last night all thought it was awful of her to take the only thing of value that they had (yeah, yeah, I know it's a game and they're supposed to be ruthless), but we also thought it was "politically" stupid on her part because if she does make the merge, anyone left from Morgan is going to already dislike her.

But I suppose that everyone will eventually be involved in the looting, and the way it's going there won't be too many Morgan people left by the merge anyway!

I think that Rupert (aka Hagrid) is the "Bob" of this show! The chubby, funny guy who everyone loves more than the slick, handsome ones!

Quote Originally Posted by MollyRose
    It's really interesting to me that the challenges are incorporating so much interaction between tribes, and that they are designed to foster hostility between them. It will make the merge more interesting because people will already have formed more opinions and have more negative feelings toward each other. In the past the contestants have been almost strangers when they merged.

I'm also surprised that so many people here cheering for Sandra's tarp-looting. The 10 people who were watching at my house last night all thought it was awful of her to take the only thing of value that they had (yeah, yeah, I know it's a game and they're supposed to be ruthless), but we also thought it was "politically" stupid on her part because if she does make the merge, anyone left from Morgan is going to already dislike her.

But I suppose that everyone will eventually be involved in the looting, and the way it's going there won't be too many Morgan people left by the merge anyway!

I think that Rupert (aka Hagrid) is the "Bob" of this show! The chubby, funny guy who everyone loves more than the slick, handsome ones!
    I feel bad for sandra... i mean because if she loots something useless and IF there is another loot or they go to Morgan camp and found something even more valuable compared to some useless stuff she looted, she'll be haten by drake and she might not even make it to the merge... It was a hard situation for her

FORT Regular
    Great show!

The reward is a great idea, though I dont see much more they could take from the Morgan tribe. Is this the most disorganized tribe in the history of Survivor? From the moment they hit the beach in the village they have done almost nothing right (buying a tarp being the sole exception). I hope they really do get their act together because otherwise they're going to have to do some fancy tribe switching to make this an actual competition. They had a great roof to their shelter, but theyre also trying to sleep on a bunch of uneven logs! They're cold? Ever hear of body heat? A little snuggling and they'll all be fine. Sheesh. And what are they eating? A coconut-eclusive diet? Maybe its time to start gathering all of those hermit crabs and make a stew.

I cant believe Rupert actually found the spear head. I have to wonder if that wasnt setup somehow or he was at least pointed to the general area it was in (notice how the underwater camera just happened to catch both the spear dragging on the sea floor AND Rupert grabbing it from the bottom?). He was incredibly pissed. I know they must have cut out a lot of ranting and raving on his part. Did you notice how he was gritting his teeth and breaking apart that tree as he was discussing the loss of the spearhead?

Osten...well...everyone pretty much summed it up here. What a wuss.

As for the vote-off, it does make sense in a way. Skinny Ryan (I love how everyone called him that) obviously couldnt pull his weight in the challenges (I have to wonder if they even got to choose who swam first in the reward challenge. If so, they made a horrible, tactical error). He did recognize that they needed direction and leadership to get things accomplished but he obviously wasnt willing to step up to the plate on it. Osten may have a bad attitude but if he can get his head in the game he can be a valuable 'ass'et. If not, they can always vote his whiny, mamas-boy butt off next. They obviously convinced him to stay around for a little longer. You could tell by his expression at tribal council that he knew he wasnt going to be headed home.

I love this show. I wish the episodes were longer though. There must be a lot of interesting happenings and conversations that we're missing out on.

hey, who got voted off last night?

Leo
    Premium Member
    Ryan S. was voted off in a 5-2 vote.

that's sad... i liked the guy but he was weak

thanks, leo

+ Reply to Thread