+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

JR.
    Morgan = snatching defeat from the jaws of victory
    I can't believe they blew that lead just trying to untie the coordinates.

Quote Originally Posted by sinclair
    I think I'm in the minority here but I really feel bad for Ryan S I'm afraid we'll be seeing him on the "Early Show" tomorrow if they don't win immunity
    I feel the same way. He tried so hard and couldn't do it. When he went to get tree mail with no shirt, I couldn't believe how skinny he was.

I am so glad Rupert didn't lose his cool, he was just celebrating. This proved my theory that Rupert is the man....he found that spear head in the inlet. Rupert is definately the man!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I won't say this episode was a letdown after the premiere, but it certainly wasn't as dramatic as I expected either. I really expected a better showing from Morgan in the RC. I felt bad for Ryan S. going first and choking, but no one on Morgan had it together. (and there were more problems with shorts falling off ) It wasn't even close.

I thought Sandra was a good choice to send over to loot an item; she and Trish would have been viewed "neutrally". She tried to be tactful and pleasant, but it was Morgan's fault if they weren't going to help and the shelter was destroyed in the process. They all just sat there, and sure Sandra would get frustrated. Then Darrah lost a few points with me, did she call everyone on Drake "pussies" or did her accent get me?

The letdown was the Rupert "blowup". They got the spear back so no big deal. The focus seemed to be on Morgan this time so I really didn't learn anything new about Jon, Christa, or anyone else on Drake for that matter.

In the IC, at first I thought it would be dangerous to go out in the water with their hands tied if anyone fell off . For a while I thought Morgan had a shot, but this episode really emphasized the disarray over there. I didn't really see much leadership at all in this episode, and the rest didn't seem to havea plan either. Even if they had won the IC, it wouldn't change that. Osten being the one wanting out was a bit of a surprise, but they knew what they were getting into. He could be a real asset, but someone needs to change his attitude and outlook.

It's unfortunate that Ryan S. became the scapegoat; from what we saw he was about the only one on Morgan with any ideas. But no one is listening to anyone else and they are paying for it. And was it just me or did Jeff call him "Brian" twice at TC? A bit strange too that Jeff had no comment after Ryan S. left, just "head back to camp."
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I am bummed that they voted out Ryan S. Osten is whining and that isn't going to help the tribe. At least Ryan's head was in the game and he knew what needed to be done.

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Oh, yeah, and in one of the confessionals Tijuana did remind me of Heidi.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    It's kinda lookin' like the 'big twist' this year is that there won't need to be a merger. Morgan is well on their way to getting shut out. LOL

It's looked bad for other teams before, but I don't think any team has ever been as down as Morgan is.

They sure seemed to have spent a lot of time in TC this time, too.

Drake looks to be one of the top Survivor teams ever so far. I mean they were drinking wine 5 days into the game. How cool is that? LOL

Yes, things could change in a heartbeat, but it sure doesn't look good for Morgan. Their disentegration might make for good TV though.

-Randy

FORT Fan
    1) Rupert is just the guts behind Drake. For Shawn not to care about the importance of the spear is so ignorant. The spear makes the difference between the physical condition of the two tribes.
    2) Osten is reaaallllyyy going overboard with the pneumonia thing. They need to add some MORE psychological tests to the contestant screening.

FORT Fan
    I loved Rupert's comments about what a great adventure he is having. Who do you think will turn into the great motivator for Morgan?

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Wow, the editing of last week's previews for tonight made it look like Rupert was screaming in anger. I'm so glad he kept his cool. (After all, he should have some experience with this given his job.)

I loved Jiffy's evil grin when Morgan walked into tribal council.

Osten's such a jerk. He better not rebound and go far. No way does he deserve it.

Yeah, I'm seeing the Heidi/Tijuana thing, too.

I still don't like Morticia. Even though they doubled her airtime this week (1 line to 2), I hope this doesn't mean she goes far.

I feel bad for Sandra. I thought she was nice to Morgan, but they're gonna hate her. Then again, she shot herself in the foot at IC when she said how much she enjoyed playing the pirate and taking their tarp.

FORT Fogey
    Has it allready been discussed why Osten didn't vote for himself if he wanted to leave so much??

+ Reply to Thread