+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I was a little put off by Rupert stealing the shoes in the first ep. until I tehought about it. I think it would be great to embrace the whole pirate theme and hide their, 'booty'
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Good call, Realguy. Their bay is incredibly calm. They could easily sink their "treasure" (if waterproof) to keep it from being taken, and the spear is too important to lose.

I don't see why either team shouldn't hide their treasure; I think it fits with the spirit of the game that you try to hide something of value when you think you're about to be boarded by pirates.
    The producers said they couldn't hide any of there items, Ryan said so in his chat.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcrae
    Agreed. Treating someone like a child is no way to endear others towards you. But given that the spear was being used by the whole tribe as a means of procuring their primary source of good, nourishing food that was going to help them maintain strength and stamina for upcoming challenges, I don't think the rest of the tribe would really begrudge Rupert for being upset that the spear went missing.
    Well.. I have a rebellious nature...surprise ? yeah right If someone come and tell me to becareful and not lose the spear head before I lose it. I would probably lose the spear head on purpose just to spike him.. hehe actually.. no.. I would say to Rupert.. here Rupert.. the spear is all yours.. knock yourself out and go catch some fishes.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    She didn't brag to Morgan. That was said in a voice-over.
    are you sure ? I swear I heard she said it in front of Morgan tribe members.. another thing.. she commented on how nice Morgan's shelter was and then proceed to say "oh.. ours is just as nice" and then she wanted to tear down their shelter and take their turf ?? geezz.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Morgan has to be one of the worst tribes ever. But you can't forget Marquasas' tribe, Maraamu? Is that how you spell it? Anyway, they lost like the first 6 challenges in a row, and even once they switched the tribes up, they had a numbers disadvantage and it was hard for them to win. Morgan is boarding on Maraamu for one of the worst tribes ever.
    Even so.. but Robfather is still the best player in the history of survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    The producers said they couldn't hide any of there items, Ryan said so in his chat.
    Okay. this is what you do.. if Morgan tribe win the next reward challenge.. Rupter can tell Burton to "intentionally" lose the spear again in the ocean. That way the spear will be safe and they are not breaking any survivor laws.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205

are you sure ? I swear I heard she said it in front of Morgan tribe members.. another thing.. she commented on how nice Morgan's shelter was and then proceed to say "oh.. ours is just as nice" and then she wanted to tear down their shelter and take their turf ?? geezz.
    I couldn't swear to it cause I dont have it on tape, but I'm relatively sure she only said it in a voice over

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Actually, I do think Sandra made some comments to the Morgan tribe comparing their living conditions. Didn't she say something about how well they'd done gathering goods in the village?

BTW, LC, while I agree with you that Maraamu was one of the worst tribes ever, it is interesting that Vee was a member of that tribe. So don't write off any of the Morgans just yet.

Also of note: Ogakor (home of eventual winner Tina) lost three in a row, Boran (home of eventual winner Ethan) lost the first two, and Chuay Gahn (home of eventual winner Brian) lost 3 of 4 ICs before annihilating 7 Sook Jais in a row.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Actually, I do think Sandra made some comments to the Morgan tribe comparing their living conditions. Didn't she say something about how well they'd done gathering goods in the village?

BTW, LC, while I agree with you that Maraamu was one of the worst tribes ever, it is interesting that Vee was a member of that tribe. So don't write off any of the Morgans just yet.

Also of note: Ogakor (home of eventual winner Tina) lost three in a row, Boran (home of eventual winner Ethan) lost the first two, and Chuay Gahn (home of eventual winner Brian) lost 3 of 4 ICs before annihilating 7 Sook Jais in a row.
    The pattern that I think many of us have seen is that if one tribe is heavily favored, a 'twist' is introduced to even the odds.

Well...unless you count Michael falling in the fire as a "twist," there was really nothing going on in S2. And Boran actually eliminated themselves after the merge by knocking off Clarence and Kelly back-to-back. And New Maraamu had dwindled down to just three people by the time the merge took place. But, yeah, the twists in the game have certainly changed the landscape of the competition and, in some cases, leveled the playing field.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    The pattern that I think many of us have seen is that if one tribe is heavily favored, a 'twist' is introduced to even the odds.
    Now that Morgan got rid of Ryan S.. they should be fine.. but then again.. it doesn't seem like Morgan has any good swimmers...that will be their biggest corcern.

I am just thinking who Drake tribe will vote off.. if they lose the immunity ? Me thinks that Jon would go.

FORT Newbie
    Sandra said, and I'm loosely quoting here, 'We got a LOT of stuff at the village. A LOT of stuff'. She said that TO the Morgan tribe just after getting off the boat and meeting everyone. She politely said their camp was nice and said Drake's was nice, too, and then she said twice that they had managed to buy a LOT of stuff at the village. Bad move on her part, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread