+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spoiler Rumor Nixed (the "big lie")

My other idea is that he will tell some lie accusing a tribe member of some heinous act in order to get them voted off. This actually seems more like his style to me.

OMG - what if it's Rupert?!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by MollyRose
    Here's my guess:

Jon tells his tribemates that he is dying of some fatal disease, and being on Survivor is the fulfillment of his dream. This might make people keep him around longer.
    I beleive Will tried that in BB2 and a banner plane flew by and blew his cover- not sure if the HG beleived him or not.
    But with Jon, I could very easily see him doing this, however Probst said even he fell for the lie, so you'd think Jeff would know whether Jon had some illness or not.
    The lie should be happening soon (it's supposed to happen before day 20); my guess is when Drake loses an IC.

FORT Newbie

The Biggest lie of Survivor

I really wonder what is the biggest lie of Survivor. I got information that it is Jon who tell the biggest lie.What is it all about.Please reply and share your research or ideas about this new thread

RE: The "Big Lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Survivormaster
    I really wonder what is the biggest lie of Survivor. I got information that it is Jon who tell the biggest lie.What is it all about.Please reply and share your research or ideas about this new thread
    Hi Survivor...

I see this is your first post. I only started posting recently as well although I have been lurking around here since practically day one.

The question that you asked has been written and talked about in numerous threads on this board. If you check back through a few pages (minimum) on here, I'm sure you'll find one of the threads pertaining to it. A LOT has been said regarding the "Big Lie", and it's probably easier for all if you read the previous threads than post any theory or speculation you may have regarding the possibilities people are throwing around etc.

I only recommend this due to the fact that many people might not want to type their theories etc in this thread having already taken the time in others. I wouldn't want you feeling ignored if no one responded in this thread, and you kept checking back etc.

Welcome!

As a guess, perhaps the lie is told by one of the outcasts to sway the others into returning them to the game. It seems like the most probable place for this to happen (important decision, swaying people to select someone over themself) and something that could go undetected for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123