+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2: To Quit or Not to Quit ~ 9/25

Episode 2: To Quit or Not to Quit ~ 9/25

from the official site:

ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

**When one tribe wins the first Reward Challenge, they learn of a new twist: one member may visit the losing tribe's island to pillage and loot one item from their supplies!

**A tribe is stunned when one Survivor confesses a desire to quit the game.
    Rupert, Drake tribe's "Blackbeard," goes into a rage after learning that a tribemate has lost something crucial to Morgan's survival, but is determined to recover it at all costs.

**It's a desperate battle of mind and body for Immunitiy, where every last second will decide the winner in a photo finish you must see to believe.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It is going to be awful for Drake win or lose! If they lose, obviously all their "good" stuff will be plundered and pillaged. I would hope people don't get stupid and go in making a big deal of stealing their stuff. If someone does, and that someone makes it to the merge look for him or her to be gone fast. If they win, there won't be a lot to take.

I guess maybe Rupert is looking for the spear?

Sounds like the immunity challenge is going to be awesome!

It says they can only pillage one item, so it shouldn't be too bad. It's cool that there will be another close finish for immunity. That really got my heartrate up last week.

I read that so bass ackwards!

Ok, one item, that's not all too bad.

Concerning which tribe will have a member express their desire to quit the game, I think it's Morgan. Last week's preview showed Andrew doing what he seems to do best: talk smack about others. In this case he was badmouthing the tribe member who wanted to quit (which I suppose is deserved (the badmouthing, not the desire to quit(I know, I know, too many parantheses))). However there is a possibility he caught wind of the fact that a member of the other tribe wanted to quit. Highly unlikely, but possible - maybe through a challenge.

No, it was commented it's not good for morale. Obviously someone on Morgan wants to quit, and a tribe fresh with the immunity idol is not a tribe that has members wanting to quit, so...

I merely speak of probabilities. Again, highly highly unlikely, but possible. Let's just say that if I had to bet on it, I would bet on Morgan having the tribe member who wants to quit. I would bet a lot of money, too. I am confused as to why the official blurbs on it make it seem like a mystery when last week's previews were pretty clear about what tribe it was. Maybe they're just pandering to the folks who didn't stay around for last week's previews.

Now that the first Tribal Council has passed and the immunity idol is again up for grabs, it is quite possible that a Drake member would want to quit. Maybe a particular member is having a horrible time and has completely ignored the strategy of the game. Morale problems in tribes that hold the immunity have existed in previous seasons. But again, I'm of the opinion that it's Morgan that will have the deserter.

Now concerning this part:
    Rupert, Drake tribe's "Blackbeard," goes into a rage after learning that a tribemate has lost something crucial to Morgan's survival, but is determined to recover it at all costs.
    I'm not sure why he would go into a rage after learning that one of his tribemates would have lost something crucial to Morgan's survival. I wonder if that's a typo by CBS.
    Last edited by Zaius; 09-24-2003 at 05:26 PM.

wow zaius... I didn't catch that.

That's 2 for those counting

I wonder if it was a typo, as you're right, I can't imagine him getting upset about something over at morgan... unless morgan won the challenge, and pillaged Rupert

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    wow zaius... I didn't catch that.

That's 2 for those counting

I wonder if it was a typo, as you're right, I can't imagine him getting upset about something over at morgan... unless morgan won the challenge, and pillaged Rupert
    That would be a great strategy, Cali.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Father Time lol
    Ooo Sounds interesting...

The commercial makes it look as if Shawn/Burton angers Rupert personally.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast