+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting

Interesting

Did anyone else notice what Probst said when he unveiled the Immunity Idol? He told the tribes that it was the most important part of their 39 days out there... Doesn't the immunity Idol get reaplced with an immunity necklace around day 21? Was this intentional on Jeff's part? Does this suggest no individual immunity challenges as we know them?

Hug me!
    I hope not... I think the immunity idol is so damn chessy. Just an axe with a skull on it.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fogey
    Doesn't he always say it's the most important thing for 39 days? I dunno. They always do the immunity necklace, can't imagine them changing it now.

I think he just meant immunity in general...I am sure they will still switch to a necklace when the tribes merge.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Maybe it will be more important because the ax will have to be used .
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkobk
    Did anyone else notice what Probst said when he unveiled the Immunity Idol? He told the tribes that it was the most important part of their 39 days out there... Doesn't the immunity Idol get reaplced with an immunity necklace around day 21? Was this intentional on Jeff's part? Does this suggest no individual immunity challenges as we know them?
    Welcome Plinkobk,
    Good catch, when I was watching this on tape, I re-round it and watched it again. I found it interesting also, kind of reminded me of the episode in S5, when Jeff told the 2 tribes that they were going to live on the same beach, he did not say "Merge", he said "Live" on the same beach. It was kind of a play on words. I don't know if the wording in Episode 1 of S7 was a play on words or not, But, I will keep it in mind. See ya.. RC

Father Time lol
    I like the immunity idol - it's an axe and it's about pirates! Why would there be a necklace? Hopefully the axe will come into play and we get to see some blood lol j/k
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I think he just meant immunity in general...I am sure they will still switch to a necklace when the tribes merge.
    Hmmm... maybe... I think so too.

It would be boring if for 39 days tribes were fighting against each other... imagine like... season 5 all sook jai were gone. How else are they gonna go on with the game?

They might delay the merge like they did in S5, but eventually they will have to merge and start fighting for individual immunity, particularly if one tribe keeps on losing.

I didn't like the delayed merge in S5.
    It was great to see hte look of horror on Shii Ann's face after she spilled guts about her tribe, but the actual delay itself just weakened Sook Jai further and ensured another Pagonging.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast