+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Speculation

It's really fun discussing these things, scoobero. I used to love talking about Buffy, RIP, but you can't really discuss American Idol 2 like this due to it being live, and you can't really discuss Amazing Race in the same way because something out of pure luck can make the last place team go to first - it's too unpredictable for this kind of thing.

I really don't see why Trish would go so soon. Trish can pull her own weight, and is trying to fly under the radar a bit. She's really going to have to do something stupid to be a boot candidate soon.
    I don't think Burton is that safe either unless he goes UTR more and distances himself from Shawn.

If Trish goes home soon she did something that really deserves it, that's what I believe - and she won't, so I wouldn't worry.

I think we should investigate who probably wants to go home, and why. Let's take a look:

Why would someone want to quit?

We already know it's a Morgan tribe member due to Andrew's little leader speech in the preview, but why would a Morgan member want to quit? I personally think Morgan loses immunity next week (and after next week the tribe will start to get it together) causing a member to want to quit.

Who would want to quit?

Well, it can't be Andrew. That's the only person we can 100% rule out.

I don't think it's Ryan Shoulders (and Lillian). They were in panic mode last episode, it doesn't seem right to be scared about being voted off and the very next episode want to quit. Quitting really isn't in Lill's nature and Ryan Shoulders...I don't see him quitting after what Andrew said at TC last episode.

I noticed in the previews on Sunday that Tijuana looked very upset (like she was crying upset). This could mean:

1) Either Tijuana herself wants to quit - I don't see it happening that much either. Noone is going to do a 180 this episode, the people that were fighting to stay in the game last episode (Tijuana kind of did by taking down Nicole) are not going to be the ones to quit next episode, no way.

2) Tijuana is reacting to the person wanting to quit.

So, who is Tijuana close with? Osten of course. And Darrah. I'm positive it's one of these two, but I think it's more leaning toward Darrah.

Osten, while a big scardy-cat, last episode he was really PUMPED up. Darrah? That would be an interesting way of editing her, first real thing she says is wanting to go home. It does make sense though.

Unless that reward challenge reward was some kind of Godsend, Drake wins immunity.
    |
    |
    Causing a member to want to quit
    |
    |
    Makes Tijuana upset, obviously a friend
    |
    |
    Friend who wouldn't seem out of place wanting to go home, is Darrah.

That's the only thing that really makes sense, unless again maybe they lost the reward challenge that was giving them something GREAT but I doubt it.
    Last edited by TheFlying; 09-22-2003 at 11:27 PM.

well really in the drake tribe i think that people will want to keep snadra around for a long time for her abbility to speak spanish. Not sure if she will be useful in the merge. Trish hmm..... i dont really remember her talking mcuh the episode shes like a quiet girl with determination she will go far. Rupert is still one of my favorites but he will be botted ut of drake soon.
    ps. i love scooberoo avator so much i would buy it
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

well if you looka t who wants to go in morgan yo have to think. Who is a whiner. THis is the first time i ever seen more male winers then girl whiners in the show at least so far. I think the way tijuanna had the hissy fit over the oil and lamp stuff she is probbaly determined to win the money and go :IN YOUR FACE!!!! lol
    i dont think it is any male, but it could be i would suspect darrah too but i can only say this because i read a spoiler about the bootees.
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

NO SPOILERS, please. Spoilers have nothing to do with it anyway, a contestant can't quit and leave the island. A contestant may want to quit and not get voted off that week. Of course there's always the possibility Darrah is voted off next week

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Here's my analysis, in alphabetical order:

Andrew: We know it's not him, since he's the only one who commented on it.
    Darrah: It could be her, she's getting the Tanya editing, except Tanya was puking every second in the first episode. I don't really think it's Darrah.
    Lillian: It could be Lill, since she's already been targeted, and is in the minority, and doesn't have much to lose... But she has too much heart to volunteer to quit.
    Osten: He's a little wimpy, but I really don't think it's him.
    Ryan O.: We have no real reason to think it's him, but you never know! Maybe he's sick of seeing Osten's bum.
    Ryan S.: This Ryan is my most likely choice. He's way too skinny to last at all in this game. The only person he really gets along with is Lillian, so he must not expect to stay very long. He has the most reason's to quit, because he'll be the most weak, since he has no fat to burn.
    Tijuana: She's playing too hard to just give up, but she is very emotional. She could be the one, but I highly doubt it.

P.S. Dwan's servant, it's on sale for $39.99! Just jokin', but thanks for liking it!

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar

Who will win this Survivor (NOT a spoiler)

This is pure speculation of course since I have no inside info on this or any other show LOL Anyhow based on all of the past Survivors .. a MAN will win this survivor.
    Survivor 1 = Richard Hatch
    Survivor 2 = Tina Wesson
    Survivor 3 = Ethan Zohn
    Survivor 4 = Vecepia Towery
    Survivor 5 = Brian Heidik
    Survivor 6 = Jenna Morasca
    Survivor 7 = Male :-)

If that were to be true, so far I hope Rupert wins!! But of course I could change my mind anytime now. However, Rupert is the reason I will tune in again this Thursday nite.
    Last edited by ahlene; 09-23-2003 at 01:36 PM.

Premium Member
    I have always liked the demographic approach to try and determine who may
    win this game. So far in 6 Survivors, there have been 5 different demographics to win the game. I always thought that they place the stronger contestant's in the demographic group that they are hoping can figure out how to win, or at least make it to the final 4. I guess in their minds it may be a way to keep the game fresh. I personally like Rupert and Darrah, and I would'nt mind seeing either one win, but the Darrah demographic won in S6. So, all that being said, Lillian, Sandra, Rupert and Osten are in a demographic that has never won, and they all look pretty capable so far, especially Rupert and Sandra.
    I have heard the male/female alternating the victory back and forth theory before, but I do think there is more to it than that.

This is pure speculation of course since I have no inside info on this or any other show LOL Anyhow based on all of the past Survivors .. a MAN will win this survivor.
    That's not how it works. A guy doesn't just win because of a pattern, it's a coincidence.

It's like trying to use editing to try and figure out the winners in the Amazing Race. You can't. You can't edit in a winning team. The person who wins Survivor, wins Survivor. You can't just "make" it a male winner since last time a woman won.

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    That's not how it works. A guy doesn't just win because of a pattern, it's a coincidence.

It's like trying to use editing to try and figure out the winners in the Amazing Race. You can't. You can't edit in a winning team. The person who wins Survivor, wins Survivor. You can't just "make" it a male winner since last time a woman won.
    I do believe I said it was pure speculation. Of course it was concidence.

FORT Fogey
    I would hope that Rupert wouldn't be voted off soon. I am not really pleased that he's spazing already, but oh well. He is getting a lot of camera time, so it is possible.

I really think that Ryan S could be the one who wants to quit, but why would Tijuana cry? I have no idea who wants to quit.

Morgan, as a tribe, sucks! I predict a tribe switch within the next 3 episodes. Especially if they lose the IC again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast