+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

That was a brilliant season opener. Tijuana's getting on my nerves though. Her voice is annoying me. Andrew and Ryan O.'s getting naked was totally unnecessary, IMO. I really don't have anything else to add to the comments of the posters above me.

Can't wait for the next one. RUPERT ROCKS! GO DRAKE!

Hug me!
    Seiously. what's with "if your pant fall down.. we will also take ours off too? What's is this ? Bet they just want an excuse to show off. :rolleyes
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

That, of course, assumes they have something worth showing off...

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck

Honestly, I really have no need to see Andrew's hairy back.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    to who ? to Ryan S. No wonder he wasn't pushing hard.. he was distrubed . It is their faults that their team lost.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I think I saw somewhere that Survivor bought everything whether the Survivors came in and bought it or not. Makes sense if you're going to let 16 people come in and pillage your village. (hey, that rhymes and sounds totally cheesy )
    That makes sense. The tribes seemed to get very good deals, but the locals didn't do that well at least when it came to bartering stuff. Yeah, I'll trade you that one shoe for a pineapple?

The way Tijuana was talking to that lady at the store was very rude and annoying. The guys like her so she'll be around for a while,but I hope she doesn't get any more annoying.

as much as Tijuana was bugging me, and she was bugging me a lot, I could understand the frustration.

It seemed like a big misunderstanding that would be hard to sort out when you don't speak the language. She thought she'd paid for a different pot and the woman didn't think she paid at all. When money is that important to the tribe and this was their only opportunity to get supplies, I can see her getting flustered.

Now, having said that, she's stupid for going off the way she did and Osten didn't help.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Seiously. what's with "if your pant fall down.. we will also take ours off too? What's is this ? Bet they just want an excuse to show off. :rolleyes
    I agree, the lets all get naked if you do concept was lame. Did'nt bother me,
    just don't see the point.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    as much as Tijuana was bugging me, and she was bugging me a lot, I could understand the frustration.

It seemed like a big misunderstanding that would be hard to sort out when you don't speak the language. She thought she'd paid for a different pot and the woman didn't think she paid at all. When money is that important to the tribe and this was their only opportunity to get supplies, I can see her getting flustered.

Now, having said that, she's stupid for going off the way she did and Osten didn't help.
    I'm totally in agreement with you, Cali.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City
    I agree, the lets all get naked if you do concept was lame. Did'nt bother me,
    just don't see the point.
    Now that I think about it, where did they find the time to strip bucknaked in the middle of the competition?

+ Reply to Thread