+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    Did anyone else notice that Nicole jumped ship with her big necklace and ear rings on, and still had it on when they got to the tribe island? Why would she not have put it in her personal belongings bad? I found that really strange, then thought maybe it was not terribly expensive. But I bet she could have bartered with it and come out really well!
    Well.. She must really regard now that she didn't think of that. Since she is already OUT.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Next weeks episode with Rupert and ___?___... it looked like Rupert gets all pissed off and breaks the spear!!

I like Rupert so far....and that's only because the other guys are acting like they're the macho-camacho studly men of the group. Burton & Shawn mostly. How funny that Jon thinks his "comedy" is going to be his asset of Suvivor. Sad....cause they're ALREADY tiring of his stupid jokes.
    Also, just because of her bilingual abilities...Sandra is a huge asset to the team. With that alone, I can see her going far in the game.
    My choice of teams is obviously Drake.
    ------------------------------------------------

Regarding the Morgan tribe.
    Holy shiat. WHAT were they thinking by taking off their shorts?!!? idiots. Actually, the real question is... Why would they think by showing their asscracks (like Osten) that it would be good during the competition? "Hmmm..we're superduper hot, lets show our asscracks cause it's SURE to mess with the other teams minds..".. Uhhh...yea, ok.

Lillian. Oh for shame. Take the hat off. I haven't seen any Cub Scout abilities yet...she even started the damn fire with a candle. pffftt...

Tijuana. What a trouble maker already. WHO hands someone $$ and then doesn't have the product in hand? I agree with Nicole, vote her off. I already can't wait to see Tijuana voted off....but I think it'll be a while, she's going to stir up trouble and be a "highlight" of the team.

Andrew. Annoying.
    --------------------------------------------------

Those are my humble opinions about the teams so far.
    But I must say..I'm VERY happy with the start of this show. Sheesh! No clothes, no nada!! YEAH!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker
    Rupert is "best in show" so far. Did anyone else notice that in one of the night scence (just before the attack of the crabs), they showed a man and a woman in Morgan cuddling together. It was only on screen for a second. Which two, I wonder?

YES! I saw that too! What I thought was..."wow. That's really early!"

I haven't read any posts in this thread, do we know who it was?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

Really early? C'mon, these people will have known each other for 3 WHOLE DAYS at that point. j/k

Everything I could say has already been said here. Thought the nakedness was frat like, I liked Rupert, I liked the woman who could speak Spanish (I'm too lazy to look up names). Yada yada yada...

It's already been said..but what a great show! I love the different start this time around.

Edited to add: My mother has aptly nicknamed Rupert, "Hagrid".
    Last edited by Shazzer; 09-19-2003 at 01:46 PM.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I didn't like it for a different reason... it looked to me that Morgan didn't even have to clear the rocks away, and there were A LOT of rocks. That had to tire Drake out. I didn't think it was fair at all, and if Drake had lost I would have been so upset.
    Also, I didn't think Drake was cocky at all, they were celebratory.

Likin' Sondra and Rupert, and was actually feeling bad for Ryan S. Some of you say he was whining, but to me he had a legitimate gripe. He's on a team of idiots. He knew they should have spent all the money they had.

I totally agree with you Cali. The Drake team was doing all the work, and it would've sucked if the other team had won. Luckily naked boys got stuck and Drake was able to finish first.

I also felt bad for Ryan S. From the beginning, this group did not act like a team. they didn't even do a high-five or anything like that when they just arrived at their island. Pretty sad way to start.

Did anyone else think it was odd that the locals were buying mismatched shoes, and there was one guy that bought just one shoe from Osten? Is it fashiionable going around with one shoe?

I have a feeling the Production crew probably told the villagers that they would get a little something if they helped out the tribes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I totally agree with you Cali. The Drake team was doing all the work, and it would've sucked if the other team had won.
    Yeah, I'm not sure why they didn't have parallel trails to work through there. That would've made the most sense. Not clear, though, whether the single route through the rock field favored one team over the other overall. I can't believe how excited I was for the finish of that thing. Many of us at the traditional Survivor Kickoff Party were yelling at the screen for Drake to win.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Why is it hard to take off the scout hat? Is it glued on?
    Hysterical, Bill. I loved your insights.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    God, I love Survivor!
    Amen, my brother!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

I asked the same question earlier and was told the couple was Osten and Tijuana. At that point they'd only known each other for one or two days. Way, way too early. I am hoping neither one is in a relationship.

Just to get this off my chest... hopefully, it won't get me killed... when the first Survivor came out, i thought it was like stupid... so a few more years, i didn't bother watching it.. even though a lot of channels had shown it... so i watched last night's premiere, because i was bored and nothing else to watch... i must say.. . it was very cool to watch... my friend used to be like, watch it, it's awesome... and i was like, no way, not even if it's the last show on the face of the earth... so this is the last show... and to eat the words, it's the damn good last show..!! (if anyone gets my drift)

oh, and another thing... GO Rupert!!

The skirt on the woman sure looked like Tijuana's. Couldn't tell who the guy was, but if somebody else saw Osten, I wouldn't argue.

+ Reply to Thread