+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Clayaholic
    It looked like several different kinds of fish, but one definitely looked like a catfish--seemed like you could see the "whiskers".

I believev they were catfish,but they could be related to the catfish.Any way you cut it, they had whiskers.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Around $1k per day, roughly.

I thought about Andrew losing the tie before jumping in the water, but that would have been a mistake. You never know when a tie will come in handy - it's as good as a rope to a tribe with no supplies.
    okay.. I agreed about the tie.. and didn't someone sell his dress shoes also ?? I surprised that none of them buy a flash light.. but then again.. they might not have flash light there at the village.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Cullen
    The funny part is that everyone is so sure Lillian is so pure, when she's the villian of the whole thing. All Nicole did was approach her about a voting block: that's standard procedure. Then she went and blabbed to everyone which was totally uncool, especially doing it with the express purpose of starting a feud. Good move to save her skin, but hardly the unblemished soul everyone is seeing.
    I thought I may be the only one who thought this! Lil was totally saving herself by bringing someone else into the spotlight. She's watched the show before, she knew her age would play into the vote off on the first night. My husband was really hoping Nicole would be on long enough to lose a few pounds, then what would she do with that dress!

was anyone else disturbed even a little bit while the Drake tribe had their spirits lifted higher so to speak-I raised an eyebrow when I heard Jon scream bring on the teenaged girls.
    I didn't think that was cool at all. what do you all think?

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    I thought I may be the only one who thought this! Lil was totally saving herself by bringing someone else into the spotlight. She's watched the show before, she knew her age would play into the vote off on the first night. My husband was really hoping Nicole would be on long enough to lose a few pounds, then what would she do with that dress!
    I think lillian is kinda stupid.. I don't understand why didn't she just team up with Nicole instead ? She already has Ryan's vote. all they need is another person to form a strong alliacence. Lilian got to know that she and Ryan is the weak link of the group.. either she and Ryan could go next week.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I heard Jon scream bring on the teenaged girls.
    I didn't think that was cool at all. what do you all think
    This one is the moron that said in his interview, his goal was to have sex on the island.If he is not voted out , I think Rupert will just kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    What's up with the make up for the people this season ?? Most guys are young and buff ? try to attact more 18 -45 female audience ? but yet. .there is nothing for 18 -45 male audience. None of the girls are really hot... and no girl with big silicon breasts. And what's up with only one old guy and one old female ??
    I read somewhere, they picked this seasons contestants based on the fact that this would be a harder, tougher, more realistic survivor situation. Of course poor Rupert was screwed in the endurance part, maybe its his Pirate mind they picked him for!

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I think lillian is kinda stupid.. I don't understand why didn't she just team up with Nicole instead ? She already has Ryan's vote. all they need is another person to form a strong alliacence. Lilian got to know that she and Ryan is the weak link of the group.. either she and Ryan could go next week.
    When there are 8 people voting, 3 really isn't enough if you want to save yourself. Lil probably saw this and knew she had to go to someone else. It is also quite possible that she saw the girls and guys talking from distance, and when Nicole came to talk to her, Lil must have thought Nicole already had alliance. But, Nicole asked for Lil's help, and Lil knows nobody likes backstabbers (=Nicole), so she did what might keep her in the game.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Did anyone else notice that Nicole jumped ship with her big necklace and ear rings on, and still had it on when they got to the tribe island? Why would she not have put it in her personal belongings bad? I found that really strange, then thought maybe it was not terribly expensive. But I bet she could have bartered with it and come out really well!

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    When there are 8 people voting, 3 really isn't enough if you want to save yourself. Lil probably saw this and knew she had to go to someone else. It is also quite possible that she saw the girls and guys talking from distance, and when Nicole came to talk to her, Lil must have thought Nicole already had alliance. But, Nicole asked for Lil's help, and Lil knows nobody likes backstabbers (=Nicole), so she did what might keep her in the game.
    Yeah.. may be buy her time for one round.. what about the next one ?? I still say if either nicole, Lil or Ryan can work their magics and get at least one more person.. they will be set.

+ Reply to Thread