+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Ok, for a 90 minute episode that was really boring. I know it'll get better, but i've been spoiled with such an amazing summer of reality fun, that, to me, stuff should happen in an episode. I do like that hippy dude though, he seems cool. That chick who wore her scout uni the whole time is obviously some sort of freak, and that blonde dude, I hope he goes soon

Rupert and the fish?

I loved when Rupert went after more fish for the rest of his island mates. And I'm confused about why that other guy came back with only ONE fish. It wasn't enough for even one person let alone the tribe.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    I loved when Rupert went after more fish for the rest of his island mates. And I'm confused about why that other guy came back with only ONE fish. It wasn't enough for even one person let alone the tribe.
    I believe that guy just want to prove that he knows how to use the spear.. I don't really think they need foods yet.. Sandra got bunch of chickens from the village. Would any of you sell your gold necklace to buy foods/supply for the group ?? I don't think I will.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I agree that dude bringing back 1, and thinking people would be happy,was trippin ... Does anyone know what kind of fish those were by any chance, they were saying catfish or something and maybe that's true j/c if anyone knows fer real

I would have sold my gold chain in a heartbeat to get food or supplies. You get paid enough for the show to buy a new one, easy enough, and it also gets you the admiration of your tribe.

No tribe would vote out the person who gave up their gold chain for their benefit, at least not first. After that, you're on your own, and that's usually enough time.

Cool ep. I think Rupert is favorite male cast member so far.I also like Trish as well.They seem like they both have what it takes to make it to the end.Well I hope They will.
    Last edited by palmer62; 09-19-2003 at 12:19 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by hazyshadeof
    I love how it said "Morgan Behind" as it showed edited out ass.
    When that *flashed* on the screen, I let out a big whoop! What a laugh! I love this show already.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    I agree that dude bringing back 1, and thinking people would be happy,was trippin ... Does anyone know what kind of fish those were by any chance, they were saying catfish or something and maybe that's true j/c if anyone knows fer real
    It looked like several different kinds of fish, but one definitely looked like a catfish--seemed like you could see the "whiskers".

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I would have sold my gold chain in a heartbeat to get food or supplies. You get paid enough for the show to buy a new one, easy enough, and it also gets you the admiration of your tribe.

No tribe would vote out the person who gave up their gold chain for their benefit, at least not first. After that, you're on your own, and that's usually enough time.
    True.. but for Sandra's case.. she already proved that she is useful when she can bargain with the local. Another thing.. if I was wearing a nice suit/shoe/tie.. I would just leave them on the boat before I jump down to the river. That's just me.

How much the contestants get paid anyway ?? only a couple thousands.. right ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Around $1k per day, roughly.

I thought about Andrew losing the tie before jumping in the water, but that would have been a mistake. You never know when a tie will come in handy - it's as good as a rope to a tribe with no supplies.

+ Reply to Thread