+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to play Survivor Fantasy League?

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar

Anyone want to play Survivor Fantasy League?

I've been playing in the Fantasy League on the CBS website for the past few seasons. It's not perfect, but it is a lot of fun. I was wondering if anyone else plays, and if so, we should put together a FORT team.

The way it works is that you choose 4 players each week, not necessarily who you think will win, but who you think will accrue the most points based on activities and the points assigned. For example, there are points for winning challenges, reading tree mail, drinking alcohol, crying, etc. You also assign one bonus category to each player where you can earn mega points for things like "gets naked", "wears an eyepatch", etc.

Each week you can trade your players based on who you think might win challenges or do certain activities that will win points.

We can form "tribes" of 7 teams each, so not only can you compete against other teams, but tribes can compete against each other. So, if other FORTies are interested, we can have FORT1 tribe, FORT2 tribe, etc.

It's not as confusing as it seems!! You can read the rules on the Survivor site under "Fantasy".

If anyone's interested, post here and I'll get it set up. You can join anytime up until the 2nd episode airs.
    Last edited by chompstick; 09-18-2003 at 08:22 AM.

I already have a team set up (CoconutPhone), but I'd love to join a tribe other than a 'public' one. I played around with the Fantasy League last time too. It's fun! If you set up FORT tribes, please let me know how to join.

i already have a team too...Black_Pearl_ it would be great to join another tribe other than the public one...

My team is called buggers. I would be interrested in joining a tribe. I got 25 points the first week.

I'd love to play. I do this same thing on mtv.com for the Real World/Road Rules Battles, but i haven't kept one up for Survivor. So, if you set it up, let me know and I'll join. (Soon, though, obviously, if you have to join before Episode 2 airs on Thursday).

Okay, I set up a Fort tribe, with the original name of FORT 1 and the password of FORT 1. I think eight players can join a tribe, so once we have eight, we can start FORT 2, etc.

Just go to the CBS site and once you have your individual team created, join FORT 1.

See you there!
    Last edited by John; 09-24-2003 at 02:42 PM.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Last season I had major problems with it. It kept logging me in as someone else, and I couldn't change my people... So I just gave up on it.

FORT Newbie

Hrm

I'm having trouble. I tried to join a private tribe with tribe name FORT1 and password FORT1, but it says such a tribe doesn't exist. What am I doing wrong?

After you have established your own team, join the tribe by typing in FORT 1 for the name and FORT 1 as the password. Needs to be all caps and a space between FORT and the 1.

Scooberoo, give it a try this season. I didn't have any problems last year.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    After you have established your own team, join the tribe by typing in FORT 1 for the name and FORT 1 as the password. Needs to be all caps and a space between FORT and the 1.

Scooberoo, give it a try this season. I didn't have any problems last year.
    Yea, I'm in!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast