+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hurricane is due here Thursday at 8 pm! Help!

I love Survivor for the past 3 years since the first Survivor. I hope I will survive tonight at 8 P.M. after Isabel is gone. Since I live in Raleigh, I should be OK!!

Good Luck to ya'll, I hope you survive until 8:00 P.M.

Rapunzel, I feel your pain. I'm in Richmond too, and also have no power now that Isabel has had her way with us. Three trees down on my block alone. Hopefully we'll get power back in time to watch a rebroadcast on Sunday at 9:30.

Wishing you the best Lucy.

last I hear 1.4 million in just Virginia without power. It's amazing. I hope things get fixed up quick, fast, and in a hurry!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

GOOD NEWS!!!

My house haves power, and YES!!!! I did watch Survivor.

I don't have to watch the make-up episode of Survivor Sunday night.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren
    I don't have to watch the make-up episode of Survivor Sunday night.

But you WILL, won't you?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicAD
    But you WILL, won't you?

I did saw the first episode of Survivor, and I hate when Nicole :crybaby got voted off from Tribal Council.

But I will watch the next episode of Survivor on my birthday,and that is coming up Sept. 25th .

AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzel
    Hey, I am in the path of Huricane Isabel, she's due to hit central Virginia at 8 pm thursday night... Oh no! That's Survivor time! Well, I could possibly be without power for as much as a few days. (Hurricane Floyd wasn't as strong and most of central virginia didn't have power for 3 days) So I was hoping to plan ahead and find someone who would record it in a digital format that I could download. (I could provide a place for you to upload it to)

If anyone uses personal Video station from snapstream.com or what ever else, I would really appreciate it. I am n ot picky about format, I have most codecs installed. so it can be mpg, windows media, real video, divx, vcd, or whatever. I would just hate to miss the first show of the season. It doesn't have to be super duper quality, I just want to make sure I see the episode.

Maybe I will get lucky and not need it, but I doubt that, I live next to a tree filled park and all the houses and trees are more than 50 years old. I often lose power when the winds start picking up before an actual storm hits.

Thanks in advance.
    I just got my power back yesterday morning due to the Hurricane Isabel. It was pretty bad. I was actually lucky enough to see who got voted out. As soon as Nicole took the walk of shame, the power went out. It wasn't fun to be in the dark for the past two days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12