+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What now for Erin?

Gosh thanks, but I am afraid my skeelz don't approach those of the masters, Fluff and Paulie.
    Don't put yourself down Bill, that was hilarious.
    If I may be so bold (and self-congratualtory) as to use a word I beleive Cali invented, that was "Fluffin" hilarious.

Thanks for the laughs
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Wayner

Bill, my only concern is that your descriptions were so good that we're going to think you're a closet catalog junkie.
    You're cracking me up now. The company that I am COO/SVP for is a mail order catalog company....

But I did cheat on the product descriptions and took them off the polo.com and bananarepublic.com web sites...those are real products you can buy!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Great stuff, Bill! I was laughing out loud as I pictured Jan merrily singing and digging a "shallow pit" for Clay. Wouldn't need much more that little gremlin, wouldja?

Nicely done!

(Watch Burnett do exactly this for S6! )
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

labtech
    Great job Bill! If I was on Jan's team, anytime I caught her digging a hole, I would be a little concerned. Especially if she had a little cross made out of sticks laying close by!!!

Thank you all for the encouraging feedback. I appreciate it....and I certainly wish I would have spell checked before I posted that.

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Re: What now for Erin?

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX

Clay flips over backward off of his seat and begins uncontrolled spasming....Helen steps out to begin CPR, while Jan begins singing a happy song and digging a shallow pit just off-screen...)
    Yeah, I can see Jan digging an itsy bitsy grave for Clay.

Great job, Bill!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12