+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Episode 9 Promo vidcaps

True.
    I think the Sooks still have the potential to win challenges.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i hope so....
    i don't want to see the final four to be all from chewing gum...at least, leave a place for jake..
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Princess
    Do you think we get videos?
    Cali, I think that must be the only possible reason somthing like that would be revealed, and I also think that the video is filmed not by the families but by CBS! That's the reason they'll get to see the new cars.

Helen said "Brand new cars in the garage...that'd be enough to vote them off..." - I wonder what she meant by them - are there several contestants who each have a new car in the garage?

Originally posted by Modesty
    Helen said "Brand new cars in the garage...that'd be enough to vote them off..." - I wonder what she meant by them - are there several contestants who each have a new car in the garage?
    I think she said them in trying to be gender neutral. Helen? Gender neutral? I won't go there.

I like the Helen theory that she's talking about herself. Certainly fits right up MB's alley.

I don't see Pagonging happening, I really don't. Chuay Ghan is really fragmented and I think they are just aching to boot either Helen or Jan, I really do. Now that they have SUCH an advantage, I can see Brian and Ted recruiting Jake to pick off Jan or Helen.

Besides, Brian's becoming a bit of a chauvanist. He might want all men... which might prove handy should he want to explore the other side of adult filmmaking.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I think the cars are probably Jake and Clay. I don't see Jake in an old pickup truck, I see him in a new Navigator. And Clay the restaurant owner is driving a Lincoln.

And Miss F, your Brian theory?

Yes, I think the nice cars definitely belong to either Jake or Clay.

I predict there will never be a merge. Either way, I love it. EPMB starting to grow on me.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    Jake wins a huge reward challenge

Jan had better get digging.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Princess
    Invi - now THAT's what I would call a HUGE reward!! Envisioning him wringing that neck off!! :

Now, without wishing to be accused of Brian style sexism, who is likely to have filmed the video from home in the garage?

I would have thought this was more the sort of thing a man would do which could mean Helen's comment is directed towards a female, namely Jan.

Just adding a thought to the mix.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast