+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 -Post show discussion **Spoilers**

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Episode 8 -Post show discussion **Spoilers**

Chuay Gahn won the Immunity Challenge.

Erin was voted out and is the first person on the jury.

Tribal counts:
    CG-5 members
    SJ-3 members
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I actually can't believe they didn't vote out Penny. I didn't think I could like her less, but I do now.

Also, this was the first time I ever had a twinge of not liking Jake! The "erotic" comment sort of freaked me out.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I was very scared that Ken was going to go tonight! ::Whew!::

I was actually sad to see Erin go, sweet speech she gave Jake after the IC.
    I think it was great how the 4 of them had bonded.

Funniest line of the week: "That sounds almost erotic."~Jake

Funny story: Did anyone see Penny's pj pants tonight? They were a pink-ish and white color. I HAVE those pants. But even funnier, I was wearing them during the show. My bf pointed it out. Small world, huh?

Aww yeah, Bravo, I was also REALLY hoping Penny would go.

But I didn't think Jake's erotic comment was that weird. I still like him as much as always.

I'm with you two BF and Kylie..I predicted Penny would go.
    I have no clue...nor did they give any way it was Erin!

Penny only stayed underwater for 7 seconds!
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Bravo...I didn't mind the comment..he was just trying to make light of the comment about sleeping together.

BUT..Did ya see Erins and Pennys faces? they were like "in your dreams old man"!
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Agreed Perc. The look on their faces was priceless.

Could you believe Jan "buried" 'Lucky'? :rolleyes
    She is one sentimental woman.
    (Notice we got another Jan booty shot tonight. *shudder*)

Its hard to believe they voted off Erin when Penny is costing them all the challenges.She could only stay under 9 seconds?I could just dive down and hold my breath for 30 seconds.

And Ken what a wuss!!!Mr BIG BAD NYC cop could only stay under for 15 seconds.I would be seriously ashamed knowing that Jan beat my time.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Bon vivant-it sounds cool Samurai Ranger's Avatar
    Yeah, I thought they were all tired of Penney's manipulations to the point where she would get the heave-ho tonight. But there always seems to be a surprise or two in store whenever I watch the show.

Also, this was a very "tear-stained" episode near the end. It's enough to get a person all choked up, isn't it? Seriously, the solidarity the foursome showed was very touching. Now, if only the program had kept it at that, and not featured those other, uh "stains" that were emphasized so prominently earlier. Ugh! Speaking for myself, that hardly qualifies as the most enchanting viewing I've ever experienced, but maybe I'm just out-of-touch with current tastes. Honestly, some of the things they choose to emphasize on the show!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I agree with Kylie, I just thought Jake made a poor choice, but was trying to make light of the situation. I've never liked a Survivor contestant more than Jake, and the more I see of the guy, the more I like him. Okay, I'm going to admit it; I almost got choked up when he started to break down to the camera about having to vote out one of their "final four". If I didn't already have a great dad, I'd want one like Jake. How could he possibly feel responsible for letting the team down tonight? He was the only one that did a good job! The other three let HIM down!!!

As for the stains in the cave, I sort of got the feeling that perhaps Magilla and family were the ones doing the deed; I thought Clay said his tribe didn't do it, and they did show the stains, then the monkeys. It was like when Robb held up the "snake" skin that he thought was from a small one or the tail of a big one, and the next scene they showed was a lizard. Thoughts?

I was surprised Penny wasn't the one to go. If Ken really thought she was manipulative as he mentioned before, then why not vote off Erin.

And Kylie, Jan isn't sentimental, she's deranged! My wife is the most animal-sensitive person I've ever met, and SHE thought Jan was looney tonight. How sensitive is my wife? During the initial battle scene in "Gladiator" she's worried, whispering frantically to me in the theatre "Where's the dog? Where's the dog?!!!" I calmly replied "Look honey, people are on fire."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast